Hi there my name is Antonio Fernandez, I´m Spanish, and I went to have a weekend of relax out of Phuket, place where I live and I work, I booked this hotel through an agency I usually use and I really trust, Hotel travel. com. From 16-17 of April of 2011, just last weekend.
*First the bad things: The air condition stopped to work at 1.Am in my only night booked at the room 613 Deluxe Sea View Room, It was working before during the time we were at the room. Could you imagine how I and my friend slept that night?
We wake up many times and checked the air condition but still didn’t work. Nothing we could do, and as the reception at the hotel said when we did the check in, it was fully book for that night we didn’t see the point to bother the reception at 1.am at night.
Next day after the buffet breakfast, with surprisingly no butter for the toast, I went to do the check out. My intention was to complain at the reception and just to get an apologize nothing else, but I couldn’t believe the staff didn’t care at all and even said a sorry, They were so busy with Khun Thai Customer and as I am a Farang they didn’t care at all, they were only care to call the room service to check if I use something of the minibar, I told them I didn’t then they stopped to call the room service to check. I started to get angry because the deal with me likes I'm nothing... I said this because I asked for complaining form and they said they don’t have, and they gave a paper to note whatever I want to say to pass to the Manager and THE RECEPTION GIRL AT 12 AM IN THE HOTEL SAID IN THAI TO THE OTHER GIRL "PAI LOI", meaning you can go already, Really rude and impolite because I speak enough Thai to understand them, obviously I refuse to writhe nothing in a paper they are going to throw away as it’s a non official paper of the hotel. Then I asked the email of the manager and they the point me the info@thehotsrping... which it’s the email normal inquiries then they wrote me the gm@hotspring... mail which I think it could be the email. But I didn’t send it yet as I’m not so sure about it.
This makes me so unhappy and so angry with the hotel just the worst behave of hotel staff I ever saw in my life.
The good things of the hotel I better let other customer say about it because this only thing make feel like I to don’t want to spend my energies on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beach side resort boasts 75 guestrooms decorated with traditional Thai silk and furnishings and is surrounded by landscaped gardens and hot spring pools. The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa is located in beautiful Phang Nga province, only a 25-minute drive north from the Phuket International airport. Guests can pamper themselves at one of the four spa pavilions which are surrounded by beautiful gardens and lotus ponds. Or, enjoy the cold and hot spring pools to revitalize the skin, rejuvenate your body and spirit. The on-site restaurants serve a delicious variety of both traditional Thai and Western cuisine. We hope to welcome you soon at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotspring Beach Hotel Phang Nga
- Hotspring Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Thailand/Phang Nga Province - Thai Mueang