We stayed in Swiss Valley Hip Resort for 2 nights. The staffs welcomed us with the well-practiced slogan "More than the destination", bowing us every time when we passed by. Although it seemed un-natural to me, I gave score 5 for their attempt to treat us like special guests. It was very convenient inside the resort. The room was clean with good decoration. The bathroom was huge. The golf cart service was always available for us to go around the resort. The front desk called me to check if I would like to have a dinner at my villa and check the proper time for them to clean up the room. The best activity was feeding sheeps. Archery and golf were so so. I didn't try fitness, sauna, swimming pool, and horse riding. The food was average.
There were some inferior services that I cannot give "Excellent" to the resort. One of them was we paid for an extra bed and I found that it was a mattress on the floor. It should be at least the portable bed for the resort at this price level. Another thing was a broken lock. I found it was broken at night and had to wait a staff to get it done for almost an hour. Next was the housekeeping service. Although the receptionist asked a proper time for them to clean up the room, it turned out that they didn't make the room at the time I told and I had to wait them to clean the room when I came back from outside. The last thing before we left the resort was when we checked out, the staff told me a sheep candle was missing from the dressing table. I told them I didn't see it. Although, she didn't charge more money or search my luggage, she showed very obvious dissatisfaction. I checked in my camera later, there was no sheep candle at all. I think this is a disadvantage of having many decorated things in the room. The housekeeping should have a checklist of things in the room and check them carefully before guests coming. So if possible, take photos of your room when you arrived and do not ask for an extra bed. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss Valley Hip Resort is located right at the beautiful panoramic mountain view of Suanphuang. Just 2 hours from Bangkok, we offer a choice of eleven exclusive and fascinating villas, as well as various types of villas, all designed in finest European Country style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Swiss Valley Hip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Valley Hip Hotel Suan Phueng
- Swiss Valley Hip Resort Thailand/Ratchaburi Province - Suan Phueng