“Lunch”
Review of Agaves Cantina

Agaves Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Really good, food very fresh! Great value. Quesadillas in several versions all good with fresh tortillas and salsa.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This meal could have been real good, however the service detracted too much from the overall experience. Our meals arrived in staggered fashion, more than 10 minutes between the first to arrive the last one! One meal ( in the middle ) arrived dead cold and had to be sent back. The food itself was very tasty and the portions were good sized. Given the service I would have expected one meal or at least a drink to be comped.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with the decor, service and food. We will definitely go back when we're in the area. My only suggestion is spice it up a little.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I love Mexican food and was excited that we have another restaurant on the island. This was so disappointing. First, it's not cantina style Mexican food. It's typical Mexican with the food that is covered in melted cheese, rice and beans. The first time that I went I ordered a taco salad. It was runny and gross and hardly had any salad. I asked for more lettuce and was brought a plate with lettuce which I was later charged for on the bill. The service was horrendously slow. It took almost 30 minutes to get our bill. We went again last night to give it another shot and although the service aspect improved slightly I was still disappointed. I actually got sick from the food so I certainly won't be going back now.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Everything was great! Recommend the pollo ranchero and the guacamole. They've really done a good job with this place!