“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Brickmakers

The Brickmakers
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Windlesham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Surrounded by woodland on the edge of Windlesham near Sunningdale Golf Course, The Brickmakers is a fine example of a traditional pub restaurant, with a large garden and ample parking. The welcoming bar area has a roaring log fire and a snug with comfy sofas, and offers a range of home-cooked light lunches, evening bar meals and local ales. The Brickmakers restaurant is housed in a bright and airy conservatory: warm and cosy in winter, and cool and colourful in summer. The restaurant has an extensive British a la carte menu, with traditional classics such as Cumberland sausage and mash with crispy fried onions, and carved roasted gammon with free range fried hen eggs and chunky chips.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had not been here for food in over 10 years. We had heard from friends recently that the food is pretty good so we went with 2 couples. It was very busy at 7pm on Saturday night. Our table was in front of the pass which was a good spot I thought. We had starters, mains and the cheese board plus beer and wine. All was very good and service excellent. Price was pretty reasonable too. We would visit again.

1 Thank Andy_w12345

UK
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We love Alex and Scott at the Brickmakers, we eat out a lot and so have high expectations which they consistently deliver on. A great roast is hard to find but my husband is certainly a fan of the beef always served with extra potatoes and vegetables by an extremely lovely Nick who comes along with his box of sweets at the end! I am always impressed by the standard of seafood which is freshly delivered each day. I had a chuckle over some recent comments posted regarding Scott, but I can only say that our family find him charming and funny rather than anything else. With the recent addition of the outside area with lovely rattan furniture i think they have a totally winning combination.

London, United Kingdom
“Glad we gave it a second chance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Having not had a great experience last time we visited I was a bit nervous about returning for another meal.
However, we were really glad we did as this time the service was excellent and the food fantastic.

London, United Kingdom
“OK, nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I assumed this would be a great meal out but was disappointed.
We had a burger and chicken salad which frankly were a bit dry and bland. Service was good and the staff very attentive but the food just lacked!

surrey, england
“I hate to tell you all....but this place is fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Please don't all book at once, as I need to go here at least twice a week!
The 'Brikkies' is soooo well run, soooo friendly and welcoming, has suuuuuch good food and is incredibly well priced.
We have been having some renovations to our house, and have spend the past 4 weeks (so far) eating out as we have no kitchen, and we just cannot, no matter how hard we try find any restaurant that comes close to the Brikkies. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, I have thought of cancelling the kitchen and settling in to the restaurant.
Like I said, don't book all at once, but you WILL be welcomed, you WILL love the food, and you WILL want to go again..............I'm never wrong, ask my wife!!