“Fabulous”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mandolin7...
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

One of the best cottages we have ever rented! Awesome amenities and perfect quiet location. Was so nice to have filtered water and Ice maker. Hope to be back soon.

Marigaby7...
Brussels, Belgium
“Very confortable house”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful location and convenient, close to Tobermory and Lion's Head.
Although we found The access to the Beach not to be kid friendly ( we would recommend to improve the path and clearing out the trees in the water), we loved that we were on beautiful Lake Huron.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
William C
“Beautiful House, glowing blue lake, rough rocky shore.”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I would rate the house a 5, the water a 5, and the waterfront a 3 or 3.5. The house was clean, open, simply-but-nicely decorated, and well appointed with a pretty view of Lake Huron. Lake Huron was glowing blue - we had much fun as a family playing in very large waves on a windy day and relaxing on another calm day. The shoreline, as could be seen from pictures online, was very rocky, with stones large enough to be difficult to walk on, but small enough to roll around under your feet (making it even more difficult to walk on). Thus, I would not recommend the house to a family with small children; however, my older children were fine with it and enjoyed the water, as did I.

One of the pictures online showed a sunset. This was misleading. The house faces the south, but is near the end of the peninsula. The only way to see a sunset is to walk out several hundred feet into the water so that you can see it beyond the end of the peninsula. This is not advised because walking back over the rocks in shallow water after the sunset (in dark or dim light) is pretty dangerous.

The location is good, less than 1/2 an hour from Tobermory and most of the National Park sites, and less than an hour from Sauble Beach. There are neighbors, but they are far enough away and behind trees that you feel like you are all alone on Lake Huron. Overall, everyone in our family truly enjoyed this trip. We hiked, kayaked, climbed around the grotto, snorkeled, and enjoyed a relaxing time in the very welcoming and beautiful home. No regrets!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Georgia

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
ON
Reviewed 9 August 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing