We booked to stay at The Crown on our journey to the West Country and were not disappointed with the Hotel. We got a very good rate on Booking.com and this included breakfast. We stayed in the annex with rooms around a lovely courtyard and views over the stream at the rear. The decor in the Hotel was very tasteful and rooms were a good size, ours with a full bathroom. We ate in the bar, which was a cosy room with log fire. The food was of excellent quality and the staff were efficient without being obtrusive. Breakfast was served in the bar and this again, was very good, not too enormous, but with good sausages and bacon. All in all, a very pleasant stay, with very good check-in and waiting staff, and would be very happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To us, your stay at The Crown of Crucis is about more than the comforts afforded by your bedroom and en-suite. We want you to enjoy everything that our small but perfectly formed country inn and hotel has to offer. Take time to soak up the atmosphere of our historic bar, or the best of the sun in our riverside garden. Have a quiet coffee and read the papers in our lounge or courtyard garden. Sip your pre-dinner drinks or set the world to rights over a nightcap in our extremely homely Snug, opening soon exclusively to guests of the hotel and diners at the Brook restaurant. Wherever you choose to spend your time we only hope you make it quality time, and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crown of Crucis Country Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Hotel Ampney Crucis
- Crown Of Crucis Cirencester
- Crown Of Crucis Hotel
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Inn And Hotel Ampney Crucis, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom