We stayed for one night and will definitely go back again if we are passing through the area. We stayed in a superior room facing onto the cricket pitch and I have never had such a good nights sleep away from home. The bed was huge and very comfortable and the room was blissfully quiet. The room was newly decorated and pristine clean.
The staff were friendly and the food in the bar was excellent value and very well cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To us, your stay at The Crown of Crucis is about more than the comforts afforded by your bedroom and en-suite. We want you to enjoy everything that our small but perfectly formed country inn and hotel has to offer. Take time to soak up the atmosphere of our historic bar, or the best of the sun in our riverside garden. Have a quiet coffee and read the papers in our lounge or courtyard garden. Sip your pre-dinner drinks or set the world to rights over a nightcap in our extremely homely Snug, opening soon exclusively to guests of the hotel and diners at the Brook restaurant. Wherever you choose to spend your time we only hope you make it quality time, and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crown of Crucis Country Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Hotel Ampney Crucis
- Crown Of Crucis Cirencester
- Crown Of Crucis Hotel
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Inn And Hotel Ampney Crucis, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom