Just spent one night here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although by a road the clever design around an internal courtyard with the bedrooms at the back makes it very quiet. The decor is contemporary 'chic cotsworlds' very fresh and smart. Rooms clean, omfortable and mine had a classic view of sheep grazing beyond a cricket pitch and a little stream with ducks. I just had a pasta dish for supper - but again executed with flair and care. Staff had nice personalities and were genuinely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To us, your stay at The Crown of Crucis is about more than the comforts afforded by your bedroom and en-suite. We want you to enjoy everything that our small but perfectly formed country inn and hotel has to offer. Take time to soak up the atmosphere of our historic bar, or the best of the sun in our riverside garden. Have a quiet coffee and read the papers in our lounge or courtyard garden. Sip your pre-dinner drinks or set the world to rights over a nightcap in our extremely homely Snug, opening soon exclusively to guests of the hotel and diners at the Brook restaurant. Wherever you choose to spend your time we only hope you make it quality time, and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown of Crucis Country Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Hotel Ampney Crucis
- Crown Of Crucis Cirencester
- Crown Of Crucis Hotel
- The Crown Of Crucis Country Inn And Hotel Ampney Crucis, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom