Just returned from five nights at Stevensons, staying in a beach front villa. We had a very relaxing time swimming, snorkeling and generally chilling out. The staff are the real asset of this hotel. They are friendly and attentive. We ate all of our meals there, and although the choice was limited, we like fish so it didn't bother us. Loved the outdoor shower, very cute! We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites have modern samoan decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel