My family and I enjoyed a magical long weekend at Stevensons Manase. After an unexpected downpour and flooding in Savaii we were forced to change our plans to travel around the island and instead stayed the whole time at Stevensons. It was a great decision. The manager Megan and staff were so accommodating at such short notice and we had 3 Euro beach fale's between our family. Our travel party ranged from 15 years old to 80 and it suited everyone’s needs. We highly recommend the Euro beach fales as you get the Samoan beach fale experience with the luxury of your own toilet, shower and fridge in the room. It is a truly amazing experience to sleep so close to the water. We hired a kayak for the day and were able to kayak with turtles in the bay and then paddle out and watch the sunset from the water. As we had quite a rainy weekend it was the perfect place to be as we were able to make the most of the pool table and couches in the covered dining area that many of the simpler establishments lack. The staff were so friendly and attentive making endless cups of tea for my grandmother and making me fresh lemon juice for my sore throat. We ate all meals at Stevensons and enjoyed everything, the fish for dinner was a highlight and pancakes with tropical fruit for breakfast are a must. Other establishments in Samoa have a lot to learn from Stevenson’s, a perfect mix of traditional Samoan accommodation with a touch of luxury. The perfect way to discover Samoa, we look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites have modern samoan decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel