My husband and I stayed at Stevenson's between the 12-17th of september. We stayed in a Beach villa. We are very happy with our stay. The beach is right in front of the villa. We enjoyed snorkeling and relaxed at the beach.
The staff is really helpful. We arrived 8.30 in the morning and were able to check in to our house immediately. They also helped us to rent a car and book taxi.
The taxi from the ferry to Stevenson's at Manase costed 80 Tala. You can also take the bus, however it is crowded, you don't know when it will leave and it is no room if you have a big suitcase.
A negative thing with the beach villa was that we had ants in our house. I guess it is hard to avoid because of the structure of the houses.
The food was good, especially the dinner, I can recommend that you try the Oka, it is delicious!
The only negative thing we have to say about our stay is that during the meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) they played the same music over and over again. The music was loud and from the 90s (Dr. Bombay, Aqua etc).
I can recommend Stevenson's because it is quite and relaxing (exept during your meals). But if you expect a big luxury resort it's not the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches just west of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites (our newest addition) have a surprisingly modern decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel