Stayed for six days (mid September 2010) in comfortable beachside villa and excellent swimming. Meals as part of package basic but quite OK. Villa had air conditioning, fridge, en suite and cleaned daily, (Avoid garden villas). Evening entertainments tended to have sameness. Disappointing lack of walks locally. Three small shops nearby, best being associated with petrol station complex, where bicycles can also be hired. To get from international airport to Stevensons be prepared for one hour ferry ride to Savaii (our ferry there was inexplicably cancelled) and one hour taxi-van ride to Manase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites have modern samoan decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel