Montalbano fans will find a stay at his house a must although I can now understand why Livia spends so much time away from Montalbano. Quite honestly although the location in sleepy Punta Secca, yards from the beach is great, I agree with a previous reviewer in that it is a bit basic. Montalbano will obviously be representing Italy in the next Olympic swimming events as the tidal currents are very strong, and the strong offshore winds preclude long sojourns on the beach or terrace. Hosts Laura, Agate and Ivana are extremely helpful and will do what they can to help you enjoy your stay although I have to say the breakfast was also a bit basic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official "B&B La Casa di Montalbano" account. Please write a review only if you have spent your holiday in our B&B. Would you review the attraction "Montalbano House" please post your review on this page--> La Casa del Commissario Montalbano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your B&B La Casa di Montalbano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montalbano Commissioner`s House (La Casa Di Montalbano) Hotel Punta Secca
- B&B La Casa Di Montalbano Punta Secca, Sicily - Province Of Ragusa