“Old world charm , modern comfort.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Chez Les Roses

Dining room table at Chez les Roses. Relax and enjoy the sweet french lifestyle here in the south.
Front view of Les Roses and your host Judy and Frank Pagano Sitting area
Sitting area
Kitchen dining area
Small bedroom
Dining Room
River Orb, go swimming in the river and take a day off from the beach
Kitchen area
Entrance terrace
King size bed
King size bed view II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

John P
“Old world charm , modern comfort.”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in September 2014

I cant begin to tell you just how fortunate I was to have stumbled upon Chez Les Roses . Planning my vacation I happen upon their site on AirBnB. I inquired about availability for the time I would be there and received a lovely e-mail from Judy the owner. Judy and her husband Frank even offered to pick me up at the airport, which I was very impressed with. From the moment I arrived I felt like I was staying with family. They could not have been kinder or more accommodating.,their home was warm and inviting . The village is quaint and the people were so very friendly. I strongly suggest anyone looking for the perfect location to relax and enjoy the old charm of France should stay with Frank and Judy. I will be returning in April .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warmth and hospitily of Judy and Frank, the owners
Liked least: ThatI could not have stayed longer.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Jul 2016
Thanks John, it was a pleasure to host you here at Chez Les Roses. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Best regards,
Judy and Frank
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing