“NIce location but not much else”
Review of Fabian O'Farrell's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fabian O'Farrell's
Ranked #5,339 of 6,395 Restaurants in Wallonia
Brussels, Belgium
“NIce location but not much else”
Reviewed 29 May 2011

On a visit to the Natural History Museum I stopped with my family at Fabian O'Farrells - on a square in front of the European Parliament. The square is not remotely pretty but there is a few pubs/resturants beside each other and its a good place to sit outside and watch the world go by. We ordered some drinks and food. I ordered a croque madame but received an incredibly average crogue monsieur. My wife and son got a reasonable tomato soup - but no bread. The drinks were ok and the guy serving us (Mike) seemes like a helpful guy. However the toilets are 3rd world - I've never seen anything as bad in a 'tourtisty' pub - stink, flies buzzing, rusty bin, no soap.....shocking...so overall impression after a 1 hour stay? - bad food, terrible toilet facilities....good people watching location. The 'Le London' next door might be a better option.

• Visited May 2011