“Namaste Nova - a special place in the world”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newport Landing
Namaste Esperanza An Integrated Wellness Retreat
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have just returned to the UK from staying at the Namaste Nova retreat where I spent 6 days. I cannot fault the family atmosphere, the wonderful surroundings, the comfortable accommodation and the absolutely delicious food. I will return time and time again to rejuvenate and to give my mind body and soul a treat.

Room Tip: I slept in a triple room with other colleagues, so check with Don and Kelley if you are wanting a do...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Kelley and Don and staff made us feel super comfortable and addressed all our needs. The grounds are very comfortable, the pool and hot tub were extra perks. I was taking a class there, so that was set up very nicely and was super convenient to go back to my room in the break times. I would highly recommend Namaste Nova to anyone looking for a getaway or venue to hold a course, retreat style. They also transport you from the airport, so that is a great service to have.
The only thing is if you have allergies to animals (horses, dogs, cats), you may have an issue. Luckily, Kelley and Don have some ways to treat allergies naturally, so you will be in good hands.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I recently took a course at Namaste Nova and it was a truly excellent experience in all ways - the hosts are warm and welcoming (including the dogs and cats), the food is delicious and cooked with love, special diet needs are given special attention, and the accomodation is very clean, comfortable and relaxing. Pool and hot tub are a plus! The countryside is quiet and peaceful and I highly recommend Namaste Nova for those who want to relax, enjoy, and commune with nature.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Recently i stayed at Namaste Nova for a Seminar, the property is fantastic, you can really relax and the food is divine.
R.S.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I've stayed at Namaste Nova many times over the last year while attending courses. I have also stayed days before and days after courses, just to be able to enjoy the atmosphere for a few extra days. Don and Kelley, and other staff are always extremely accomodating and helpful. The food and company are always great. I usually enjoy taking some time to go for walks down the country road, or up to the horses, and lake. The hot tub is especially nice, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the pool as soon as it opens this summer. Everytime I leave, I go home completely refreshed and always trying to plan another course to be able to come back. It feels like home away from home, well better than home away from home, without having to do any of the work. I highly recommend this wonderful place.
Elana T., Quispamsis, NB

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I am currently taking courses at Namaste. I feel completely enlightened and renewed by everything I experience here, I highly recommend everyone looking for a lifechanging experience to visit Namaste Nova !!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at Namaste Nova for 6 days while following a seminar and will definitely be heading back to spend more time. Don and Kelley are gracious hosts and they really make everybody feel at home. I was greeted by Anjali at the airport and she was so kind and helpful throughout my stay. This place is absolutely awesome! My room was very comfortable and impeccably clean. The food....well don't plan on dieting while you're there, because the food is great and there is plenty of it. Must not forget those wonderful animals, cats, dogs and horses, who could ask for more. This is the place to go if you really want to unwind and to get back in touch with yourself and nature. Will be returning in April and already looking forward to my next stay. Maureen K.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Been to Namaste Esperanza An Integrated Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!