“Second visit was fantastic!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newport Landing
Namaste Esperanza An Integrated Wellness Retreat
Chicago
“Second visit was fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was my second time staying at Namaste Nova & I have to say it was FANTASTIC! Kelley & Don and the entire staff do a great job at creating a welcoming comfortable atmosphere. A cozy fireplace, wonderful food, great conversation, comfy beds, pool, jacuzzi, a yurt, horses, dogs, cats, acres of land. Such a great place to relax, unwind & rejuvenate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank beamin2

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The moment I stepped inside I felt at home and at ease. I attended a week long wellness retreat (August 2012) along with a weekend retreat (December 2012). Both times, I did not want to leave. Namasta Nova is comforting and a safe place to be yourself, to explore who you really are, how you are really feeling.

The facilities are clean and welcoming. The sleeping quarters are comfortable. The staff are also welcoming and accomodating. You walk in greeting strangers and leave with new friends. There is always coffee on, drinking water available, and plenty of food; great food!!

Looking forward to my next visit. This is a place I will go time and time again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Namaste Nova is the ideal setting for a retreat: it offers every comfort in an intimate setting. The hosts adapted the menu to my unique requirements; kept me warm and cozy in the 'great room'; and helped me to feel right at home in the sleeping quarters. The facilities were varied and completely adaptable, from gatherings in the yurt to exercises in the classroom. The countryside was gorgeous and my hosts even picked me up at the airport for a very reasonable fee. Whether you're attending or facilitating a wellness event, Namaste Nova is a wonderful place to do it.

Room Tip: Namaste Nova has shared accommodations in the farmhouse, as well as more private options in other bu...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Laval, Canada
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had the most wonderful 6 days in Namaste Nova. Greeted by warm and welcoming hosts, they nourish my soul and spirit and you won’t believe the wonderful and varied food that comes with it. This is the most beautiful retreat surrounded by nature and animals that are just as eager to greet you as the hosts. I took courses during my stay and it was the most informative and relaxing ambiance to learn, rest and have great fun with the hosts and guests alike. I highly recommend that you check Namaste Nova whether it is just for a relaxing stay or if you want to combine some wonderful courses or treatments. Thank you so very much Kelley and Don for making me feel welcome and at home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and very clean.
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This was a fabulous place to stay. I also took courses while I was there. Warm hospitality, comfortable beds, great food - a wonderful place for a get away also. A place to nourish the soul.
Namaste Nova is number one in my book!

Wendy D

Quispamsis, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have stayed at Namaste Nova many times when taking courses there and I keep coming back, the place is absolutely beautiful, clean, comfortable and cosy. The staff is friendly and will go the extra mile to insure that our experience there is the best it can be. It is the perfect setting to relax, processing what we learn, make new friends, meet old ones, or just be in the our own company if that's what we want to do. The food is delicious, fresh and abundant, with attention to special diets if you need it. And all of this for a very affordable price.
Thank you, Kelley and Don for making it possible.
Maria Arongaus, Quispamsis, NB, Canada

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Maria A
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have just returned to the UK from staying at the Namaste Nova retreat where I spent 6 days. I cannot fault the family atmosphere, the wonderful surroundings, the comfortable accommodation and the absolutely delicious food. I will return time and time again to rejuvenate and to give my mind body and soul a treat.

Room Tip: I slept in a triple room with other colleagues, so check with Don and Kelley if you are wanting a do...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newport Landing
#1 of 1 in Mount Uniacke
Super 8 Windsor NS
Super 8 Windsor NS
#1 of 2 in Windsor

Been to Namaste Esperanza An Integrated Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!