“Bang on”

Bang Thai Dee
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Elland
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bang on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Bit of a silly name that could be a dissuader for some, but put your worries aside because once ensconced in the "wellies" shabby chic, the service will warm your heart and the food will put fire in your belly...if you like it hot of course!
I was up in Elland visiting friends and it was a bit of a random visit, but we had a lovely time and the food was ace. Definitely be back next time I'm in town

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anthony R

“Elland's Little Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

It's a must try restaurant completely separate from the main bar, Great Food, Good service & lovely staff. A little gem in the centre of Elland

2 Thank Darren C
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I and my partner eat here atleast 5 times a week and the food is excellent' the people are fantastic and very friendly x and I can honestly say I have never been disapointed x and I have eaten nearly eveything on the menu since this fine eatery opened and will continue x

2 Thank shothot
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab food fab staff everyone needs to try the food there you wont regrett it .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I would like to say all staff are lovely an so kind they make sure people are well looked after within there restaurant the food is beautiful and well presented and good on price . Me and my husband eat there everyday and have never been disappointed we eat the thai food also the english food .and have enjoyed it every time and will continue to enjoy ...

1 Thank Blinblong
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Removed my Feedback”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I was honest in saying the food wasn't very good, in fact the chicken was off. And they arrange to have my constructive feedback removed!

2 Thank Clara_Clatterbang
BangThaiDee, Owner at Bang Thai Dee, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Hi Clara,

We are not sure which review you are referring to as it is not listed here.

We have no powers to remove any reviews placed on this site. We welcome all genuine feedback both positive and negative as it allows us to understand our customers views and adjust our business accordingly.

Unfortunately, Trip Advisor automatically remove reviews both good and bad if a member does not respond to validation request from Trip Advisor We have had over 50 reviews, the majority of which are overwhelmingly positive but as you can see there are only approx. 13 reviews here as members have not responded to the validation request and hence they have been removed shortly after publication.

We take great pride in the food that we serve and we would like to assure people that all food is served fresh and sold many days before its sell by date.

You stated that your food was off which is impossible for us to comment on several days later. It would have been really helpful for us if you brought any issue to our attention whilst you were in our restaurant so we can see any problem for ourselves. This also applies to another negative review that has recently appeared on here - at the time, nothing was brought to our attention.

We have a very high turnaround of fresh chicken which is sold in strict rotation, i.e newer chicken does not get mixed with chicken purchased 2 days prior.

We sincerely hope you will give our restaurant another try and that your next visit will be as enjoyable any customer would expect.

Kind regards,