this is really in the rainforest: we had a green tree-frog outside the door on our first morning! It's not polished or pretentious, but it is comfortable, clean & it is surrounded by the most amazing vegetation. About as far from an anonymous chain hotel as you can get: superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned motel. It sits nestled in the forest surrounded by towering trees and lush gardens. While we do not have a restaurant we do offer a covered BBQ area with its own sitting area and a fully equipped and comfortable communal kitchen together with 2 further sitting/dining areas. The Cow Bay Hotel is a 2 minute walk and while it is very close, it can be neither seen nor heard from the motel. Our rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and guests can further escape the tropical heat with a dip in our palm fringed swimming pool. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay