This was my 2nd stay in this accommodation, both times just as enjoyable, the manager Judy couldn't do enough to help us and also because she wasn't able to be there when we arrived, we received a bottle of wine and free breakfasts for the 3 nights we stayed.I call that excellent service. I love the Daintree and there is always something new to see, Judy was more than helpful with where to go to eat as the restaurant wasn't open at night but with so many great places to check out it worked out well for us. The Rainforest Retreat Motel is quite central to everything, and even though we had some rain there was still plenty to see and do. I thouroughly recommend this accommodation and it is well priced as well, if you're on a budget. Thanks Judy for a wonderful time, Lorna and Claire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned motel. It sits nestled in the forest surrounded by towering trees and lush gardens. While we do not have a restaurant we do offer a covered BBQ area with its own sitting area and a fully equipped and comfortable communal kitchen together with 2 further sitting/dining areas. The Cow Bay Hotel is a 2 minute walk and while it is very close, it can be neither seen nor heard from the motel. Our rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and guests can further escape the tropical heat with a dip in our palm fringed swimming pool. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay