We had a lovely stay at this Inn from Friday to Sunday as it was our Anniversary, room 6 was away from the man building, but it was warm and cosy and cannot be faulted. The bathroom experience made me laugh though, the light comes on with movement so found it highly amusing that when sitting on the loo the light kept going off which meant I had to keep waving at the sensor lol, I only hope it wasn't giving out a Morse code signal!! The selection of food was superb and well presented, the portions are large, the choice for breakfast was also good, in fact I had poached eggs for the two mornings and they were perfect the best I have ever had! A problem with one main course at dinner was swiftly rectified without a problem. The members of staff are attentive, helpful and very polite - thank you making our stay stress free. A place I would recommend for either a weekend break or just an evening meal.
Just a question why is it that Film 4 is not shown on Freeview? Is there a legal reason?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Annie, Shane and the team offer a warm welcome at The White Horse Inn. Ideally situated on the A140 close to the village of Eye in Suffolk and midway between Ipswich and Norwich, this delightful Coaching Inn dates back to the 17th Century and continues to offer the very best in hospitality to the weary traveller.In the grounds are spacious, comfortable motel bedrooms offering en suite facilities, FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS, flat screen freeview television, direct-dial telephone and hospitality tray. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Horse Hotel Stoke Ash
- The White Horse Inn Stoke Ash, Suffolk