Myself and my partner wanted somewhere to spend the afternoon and evening just relaxing at the bar and a meal in the evening. We found the white horse through tripadvisor and decided to book a room for the night. Glad we did, after ten minutes at the bar we felt well at home. The staff are friendly and helpful,food is very tasty,and the room we had was great. I like the little exrtras like the quality biscuits and chocolate alongside the tea/coffee tray. Really comfy bed, a power shower that could knock you over,and plenty of room. If im being picky I would say that there was a razor left in the bathroom from the previous residents and the radiator could have done with a good dusting,apart from this its got to be one of the best accessable/disabled bathrooms we have seen,well thought out. Breakfast was top notch,really enjoyed it, and all this at a great price. Would definitely recommend the white horse, and will be going back,thanks to all and especially josh, good man, real asset to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Annie, Shane and the team offer a warm welcome at The White Horse Inn. Ideally situated on the A140 close to the village of Eye in Suffolk and midway between Ipswich and Norwich, this delightful Coaching Inn dates back to the 17th Century and continues to offer the very best in hospitality to the weary traveller.In the grounds are spacious, comfortable motel bedrooms offering en suite facilities, FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS, flat screen freeview television, direct-dial telephone and hospitality tray. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your The White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Horse Hotel Stoke Ash
- The White Horse Inn Stoke Ash, Suffolk