“Clean up!”
Review of Prasonisi Beach

Prasonisi Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Kattavia
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had always promised myself a trip to Prasonisi ever since my first visit to Rhodes in 1984 the many photographs I had seen had made this location high on my list! Whilst a beautiful area where the Aegean and Med meet and a kite surfers paradise, I have to admit that I was disappointed with the amount of glass bottles, cans and rubbish left lying around. It totally destroyed the beauty of the place. I didnt actually get to explore the 'Rock' as the tide was too high. Another disappointing fact was reading a sign that the Greek government want to build a Power Station within the national park and very close to Prasonisi, this will, I feel be detrimental to the wildlife and fauna of this area! What are they thinking!!!!

1  Thank Linda B

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We spent a day on the Prasonisi beach while on a recent stay in Rhodes. We were staying in Kalithea so hired a car to visit for the day. The roads were fine to get here and the beach was certainly worth the drive. The water was perfectly clear and the beach was clean, beautiful and peaceful. Somewhere between Prasonisi and Lindos would be an ideal place to stay if vacating in Rhodes.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Took our hire car for a drive here from Rhodes. Great scenic run with lots of great views on the way down. When we arrived found you could drive right onto the beach & with two great restaurants to choose from for lunch we had great day sampling the Agean & Med for a swim. This place is a must for surfers & kite-surfers.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We hired a car and toured the island, when we came to Prasonisi we just loved it, with the sea coming in from either side and all the wind and kite surfers its a great place to visit. A must see in Rhodes

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Unique beach, extending into te eastern most tip of the island with beach on both sides. On or side or can enjoy some of the best windsurfing in the Aegean Sea. The other side is a tranquil beach, making this attraction one that everyone should visit. Enjoy the landscape on the way