“Worst hotel ever!!!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Rosny-sous-Bois
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Worst hotel ever!!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This place is disgusting & dirty!!
Do NOT stay here!!!!
Very far from the center of Paris!!!!
The staff is rude & doesn't care, the whole hotel has a HORRIBLE smell.
It's a 15 minute walk to the train station & then 40 min into the city.
The doors don't fully close, didn't feel safe !!!!

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My girlfriends and I stayed at this hotel from the 16/05/2013-20/05/2013 We were fully aware that it wasn't going to be the Ritz! The room was clean and the only grumble we had was that the sink in the bathroom didn't drain for ages and was a bit smelly! But the sewers are like this in Paris. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Wi-Fi is available in your room. Breakfast was included in the package which consisted of coffee, tea, OJ, brioche, French stick and cereals. We wrapped up a French stick and took it for our lunch everyday to save money. The hotel is a 5 min walk from the train station and a stones throw away to McDonald's and a huge shopping mall which contained a very cheap supermarket. It took us under an hour to travel to the city centre as you have to change 2-3 times dependant on what part of Paris or attraction you are travelling too. The biggest tip I can give you is to study the public transport system before you go as this took a while to get the hang of!. It's a good place to stay if you plan to be out all day and all in all it's a glorified hostel!. We booked through late rooms and paid approximately £16 a night including breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Launceston, Australia
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I stayed at cheap beds in rosny.
And i couldnt believe it,When i left the room to go down and have breakfast.the room cleaner a large french black women.then entered the room a stole 60euro out of my wallet.
When i approached her in the hallway she became violent and yelled at me.
The staff manager at the time called me a liar,and i was defending her,but with the aid of a video survallence camera,we caught her in my room at the time i was at breakfast.
The manager gave me back the money.but offered me no other applogy for her actions.at least return my money for the 2nights i stayed..I work in a backpackers in a backpackers in tassie in australia.

Room Tip: Do not trust anyone in this place.All they want is your money.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank razorpod
Geneva
Reviewed 9 November 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during my travel to paris and find this bunker bed hotel good value for money. Though its far from city center but u can find train to city center after 3-5 minutes of walk. This hotelnis good saving oppurtunity for singles and family with grown up kids but i would not recommend it for family with young kids

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Sightseer2010
Belfast
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This hotel was a lot better than our expectations! We stayed here for 2 nights in 2 separate rooms (cost allowances meant we had to stay somewhere else for the middle night) and both rooms were very clean. We had enough space for the 2 of us, it was accessible from the train station though make sure you know where exactly it is beforehand cos its a bit tricky to find otherwise. The man on the desk the first day was very helpful and we were able to get extra towels etc very easily. The wifi was very good and anything we needed was in walking distance. We were looking for a cheap, nice hotel accessible to Paris and that's what we got!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank emilymaree
Lyon, France
Reviewed 2 July 2012

this hotel is not adequate to have a good stay at paris, it is far away from paris, the bedrooms are not clean, they smell really bad. Besides the reception are not kind, specially the director, he is a thief..he hide from me because he owe me a lot of money.
in conclusion, this hotel is the worst ever!!!
travelers take my advise, do not go over there!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I was looking for a cheap hotel just outside the center of Paris for the whole family. This hotel was very cheap and everything was fine. Shower did well and the bed wasn't bad at all. Good access by car to the center of Paris. If you are looking for a basic hotel only for some sleep (and travel by car), you should definitely try this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosny-sous-Bois
Premiere Classe Paris Est - Rosny Sous Bois
Appart'City Confort Paris Rosny Sous Bois
HotelF1 Villemomble
HotelF1 Villemomble
#2 of 2 in Villemomble
Qualys-Hotel Golf Paris Est
Qualys-Hotel Golf Paris Est
#1 of 5 in Rosny-sous-Bois

Been to Cheap Beds Paris-Rosny? Share your experiences!