Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
3,235 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness centershuttle servicenext morningroom was largetgv stationmini barfree shuttleair francecharles de gaulle airportstayed one nightrental caran early flightflight homerer bpariseuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed at many airport hotels around the world, and this is my favorite whenever I'm in transit through Paris. Within walking distance of the RER station. Also within walking distance of the tram that takes you to/from the airport terminals. I generally book "standard" guest rooms here, and I find them to be quite spacious and well-appointed. Great bathroom with separate shower and tub. Plush towels. Very comfortable bed and sound-proofed room ensures a good night's sleep. For a quick, light meal, I recommend the bar area. (Delicious onion soup, salads and club sandwich.) I will absolutely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JD-CDG, Responsable relations clients at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear IslandFlyBoy,

Thank you for your warm comments regarding your recent stay here at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport!

It was a pleasure to note that you enjoyed your visit and were satisfied with the facilities and services rendered. Your kind input has been shared with my colleagues and has been much appreciated.

Look forward to welcoming you back and extend once again the warm hospitality that our guests have come to expect from us over the years.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were returning from Paris late at night last week after attending 70th Anniversary DDay events and wanted an airport location. We had many choices but the Hilton seemed like a good choice. We tried reserving the room on the internet using our phone but kept getting knocked off the system. Instead of calling the Hilton European line we called Hilton in the US. We were quoted what we thought was 224.00 however when we got to the hotel at 11:30 PM we were told it was Euros. We then told them the AARP and AAA rate is 189.00 Euros. However the agent said that was an internet rate, Our reply was we could not get on the internet. Typically she could care less. We would not have stayed at the Hilton based upon that rate as the rest of our group was staying a few minutes away at the Radisson for half the price however we were already reserved and we would have had to pay the full night anyway.
Upon return I contacted Hilton corporate and they contacted the Hotel. The hotel has just replied again said no to adjusting the rate when it clearly shows the AARP rate as 189.00.
Plus at these rates they want to charge you for internet usage and parking.
Stay away unless you want to pay dearly to stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you want to get ripped off.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BobCNewJerseyUSA
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is an OK hotel for an airport hotel and the RER train makes it easy to get to the centre of Paris- but wouldn't it be better just to stay in the centre! Internet expensive, shower very ho-hum but bed comfortable

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear DoctorClaire,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. I appreciate your constructive feedback, and there certainly some positives and negatives to take away from your comments.

I hope that we will welcome you again, and you will choose to return to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here for one night before our flight back to Pittsburgh after traveling in Europe for 12 days. After spending our trip sleeping in small hotel rooms and overnight trains this felt like luxury. My only regret was that our flight from Rome was delayed and we didn't arrive till after midnight and were unable to enjoy the many ammenities the hotel has to offer. Even with arriving after midnight we had a quick and easy check in. The lounge and lobby area looked nice even though we didn't have a chance to use it. Our room was quite large as well as the bathroom. It was a great place to relax before our long flight home. In the morning we went to the breakfast which was quite good and the staff there was really friendly and helpful. Hopefully, if we make a return visit we'll get to enjoy this hotel a bit longer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warmson

Dear Warmson,

Thank you for sharing your review of the time you spent at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport. Providing the very best in comfort and amenities is always what we seek to achieve and we are thrilled you not only found your accommodations to be comfortable but enjoyed excellent service as well.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

With best regards

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This Hilton does a good job moving people in and out quickly- mainly one night stays. We stayed two single nights at this hotel - one at the beginning of our trip- and one at the end- for the convenience of the airport. You can take the free airport train- if you arrive in Terminal 1 when arriving- then a short walk to their front door (great instructions on their website). Other terminals - they have a free Hilton shuttle. My husband and I are both Diamond members- so we were on the 8th floor both times- I can't speak for the other floors- but our rooms were HUGE even by American standards. The executive lounge is average- the breakfast was above average- but the room service food was awful. Actually- we couldn't even eat it- now I know you don't stay at airport hotels for the food- and they do have you "captured"- but a little effort by the kitchen would be nice. They have the same satisfaction guarantee on their TV screen as in all other Hilton's - but this one doesn't honor it- as we said the food was inedible from room service- and they didn't do a thing ( we didn't eat any of it).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 1LifeisaJourney,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. Overall, a fairly satisfactory experience for you and your husband and I am glad you enoyed your room, however I am slightly disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations due to the quality of the room service. Rest assured I have shared your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager who shall address the service standards.
Please respond to the Private Message I have sent via TripAdvisor, I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We hope that you will continue you to stay with us and that your next experiences are much improved.

Kind regards