citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
US$81
US$57
US$77
Hotel Acadie(Tremblay-En-France)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Vert-Galant(Villepinte)
3,213 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree movieshigh techrooms are smallroom controlsgreat conceptsamsung tabletself servicecool hotelwall to wallself serveliving roomrain showerhuge bedgreat showercovered walkway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Much as I dislike how search engines seem to know too much about where I am going, this time it was a godsend when CitizenM flashed up as an option just two days before our trip to Paris. One quick browse and I cancelled our booking at a nearby 'functional' hotel (thanks Astonhill78 :) ) and booked into CitizenM at a considerably lower cost. The rooms are compact but very well designed, and the oversized bed gave me arguably the best sleep I have ever had in a hotel, and the rainforest shower was excellent! Finally, the room controls (all linked by a tablet that lets you surf the net and check your e-mail when not playing with the mood lighting/ electric blinds/ curtains/ movies/forest noise alarm clock) were simple to use and a real feature.

It was a different experience in many respects - from an automated check-in to a multi-tasking small team of staff and a cosy and welcoming lobby / living room, not to mention fast and free wi-fi everywhere, it just works! The 24 hour food service was great, and understanding the concept made it easy to accept quite a narrow selection of lunch / dinner options. Breakfast was superb.

The only challenge arriving quite late at night into Charles De Gaulle, was to actually find the hotel. CitizenM was let down a little by the airport - as very clear directions arrived by e-mail but they left us confused and wandering around for 30 minutes. Why? The directions did not anticipate the airport removing the 'EXIT 1' sign, nor that the two doors heading towards the hotel from the CDGVAL Roissypole stop/ train station would be locked after 22:00. Without the sign, and with those doors locked, we wrongly assumed the covered walkway to be the one leading towards terminal 3 (which it isn't). In fact, if you are arriving late at night, head out the exit towards the buses, and then look over to your left towards the Hilton hotel - you should be able to see the Red CitizenM sign about 5 stories up only a few hundred metres away. Do not head out towards the Novotel, and do not get on any hotel buses! Hope this helps - I did report the problem to the hotel who assured me it would be addressed.

Room Tip: With the quality of soundproofing, pick a runway side room, you can watch the planes but won't hear them!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank WineAndSNomad
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This hotel reminded us of the apartment in the movie The Fifth Element! After a two week stay in France and a seven hour flight ahead of us, the King size super comfy bed and fluffy pillows were very much needed and appreciated. Everything about the hotel was perfect and lots of fun! Their customer service is excellent.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cristina P
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

After many years of staying in functional hotels like ibis and being generally disappointed I stumbled across CitizenM. The hotel is very hip, and designed to allow you to relax in a home from home environment. The rooms are very cleverly designed for their purpose taking a small room and filling most with a wall to wall bed, Samsung tablet controlling the TV, lights etc. breakfast is great and the lounge very relaxing. I would select CitizenM every time. It's also a nice location near the cdgval shuttle terminal at cdg3 plus no noise from airplanes. I felt completely refreshed after my nights stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Astonhill78
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The Hotel is as nice as the reviewers and website suggest it is. A very cool and inexpensive place.
The only downside-- it was extremely difficult to reach, contrary to what the website would have you believe. I arrived at Terminal 2 around midnight and by the time I received my luggage it turned out that the train that was supposed to bring me to Terminal 3 had already stopped running. The alternative was a bus, but that bus was at another level and the elevator was shirt down as well (?!?!). I had to drag 3 very heavy suitcases up a flight of stairs and then somehow find a bus (which proved quite challenging). That bus dropped me off about 500 meters from the hotel, but those 500 meters also proved challenging with my suitcases. All this should presumably not be an issue in most circumstances, but if you plan to arrive late, then beware.
Once I FINALLY arrived, however, all was well. The hotel is very very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank heshnosaff
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

After travelling Europe of three weeks, our final stop was Paris. My husband and I were exhausted, and wanted nothing more than to relax in our room on our last night. The hotel we had originally planned to stay in was terrible, and even with us prepaying, we decided to stay elsewhere (but that's a different review). Since we had to return the rental car at the airport, we looked for a hotel near Charles De Galle, and thank God we did, because we found CitizenM

First impression - The hotel was very reasonably priced, so when we arrived to the very cool decor, and friendly and helpful staff, we were pleasantly surprised. The lobby was a vibrant design, and there was a lot of activity. It has been design as a common room that encourages people to congregate there. It reminds of the community feel of a hostel, with the design of a boutique hotel. There is a full bar and food service as well.

The hotel offers self check in that is really smooth, and you are off to your room quickly.

The Room- Our room was huge, but I believe we might have had an accessibility room. Either way, it was awesome. All the surfaces are smooth and new material, allowing the hotel to stay very clean. The bed was heaven, and huge, which after European hotels for three weeks, was a dream.

Lights and electronics in the room work off a tablet. We originally had issue with ours, but the staff had it all fixed up before we were back from dinner.

The Food - We had dinner at the hotel, which is a self serve open kitchen. There were tons of options, and serving our own portion size was helpful . The cost of the food was really reasonable as well. The quality was more than decent for a hotel.

The Noise - The noise level of the hotel was excellent, and I heard nothing from outside or in a room next door.

Bonus - Added bonuses included, full size shower product that's smell amazing, completely free, no hassle, full bars wifi, and free movies!

Location - For anyone interested in seeing Paris while staying here, there is a train station a 3 min walk from the hotel that servicing the centre of Paris. There is also bus service in the same station for a mall close by with shopping, restaurants and a cinema.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple