“Fun ”

and up
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Although this Disney theme park, originally named Euro-Disney, was met with protest following its opening in 1992, Disneyland Paris is now frequented by large crowds drawn by technologically advanced rides and attractions.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The park was clean and wonderful everything about the Disney land was good apart from the staff who didn’t even have smiles on there face and impolite

Write a ReviewReviews (35,346)
All reviews
"small world"
in 722 reviews
"peter pan"
in 487 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 652 reviews
in 181 reviews
"fast food"
in 296 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 4 days here with my Daughter, son in law and our two granddaughters aged 5 and 2. We had an amazing time, it was worth it just to see the smiles on their faces. The Disney characters and Princesses are so real to small children and some adults as well.
So much to see and do, something for all ages. However it is expensive but worth it. One thing that caught us out after queuing for 30 minutes for some drinks at one of the fast food restaurants, we were told that a park rule states you cannot buy drinks without buying food. So it was one fish and chips and 6 drinks please.
Princess and pirates parade was very well done and both the grandchildren loved them.

1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic every thing shouts out Disney theme areas all superb even its a small world my personal favourite was Star Wars pity part of it was closed also my grandson was last one to meet chew baca but the steward decided that he was the only that was not getting to meet him not the true Disney spirt I think . The runaway train was the favourite used the fast pass a couple of times to get on it

Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris at Disneyland Park, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear guest,
Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am glad that you had a fantastic time with us and appreciated our rides and the Fastpass service.
All your comments will be given to the concerned teams.

I am looking forward to see you again.

Alban
Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a few nights on a whistle-stop tour of Disneyland Paris. The hotel were very helpful, I booked on a different day to my daughter and granddaughter but the hotel managed to get us adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable. For dining there is a choice between a la carte and a carvery banquet style meal. We opted for the banquet meal and I can honestly say I have never seen so much choice in food. The chef moved around between the tables of food and was obviously very proud of his work, all of it fresh and tasty. Transport to the Park was free and regular, and the concierge arranged for taxi's to take us to the airport as we were flying at different times. Using a city taxi, the price from Paris to the hotel is around 60 euros, and the price from the hotel to the airport in Paris was around 90 euros, 120 for my daughter as she had my granddaughter and extra bags with her.