“Rubbish food rude staff”

Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet
Ranked #249 of 393 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a buffet restaurant inside the Disneyland Park, in Disneyland Paris Resort, Marne La Vallee, France.
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
“Rubbish food rude staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Don't waste your money food rubbish , staff very rude 60 euros for 2 adults and my granddaughter age 11 , don't go appalling place .

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank 751Debbie

• Turkish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Do not go here!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We visited here on our penultimate day at DLP. We only visited because my children love toy story and begged to go, otherwise I would never have visited and I will avoid like the plague in future. Firstly, the staff were rude, they didn't speak even basic English, I didn't feel well at all so wasn't going to eat but they wouldn't let me in unless I paid for myself as well as the children, even though I told them I wouldn't be eating. They then charged my cash card too much money, double what I was supposed to pay. This then left me short for the rest of the holiday as I was on a tight budget. The staff refused to acknowledge that they had anything to do with the double payment. Thankfully the money bounced back into my account but this wasn't until after I was back in Britain. It left me having to count the pennies for the last day in Disney and quite frankly I could have done without the stress.
Now onto the food. Soggy pizza, watery bolognese, the dessert counter was almost empty and I saw no one making an effort to refill it. My kids will eat anything but even they didn't touch this. I paid 60 euros for 4 slices of pizza as this is all they ate between them! They were more interested in playing on the play area. Although half of that was roped off too.
Do not go here. You would be better to pay an extra 20 euro and go somewhere much nicer, like cafe Mickey or rainforest cafe. Anywhere is better than this dump!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Jail1989
Dublin, Ireland
“AVOID! run for your life !”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

5adults @20 euro each to enter and eat at this dung heap ! Pizza , pasta thats the choice carbonara sauce was nice theres salads and thats it watery bolognese sauce desserts were lovely ! However I witnessed the chef who was standing over the hot plate drop a pizza lifter on the floor and pick it up and put it back under a slice of pizza, she didnt clean it I was horrified at this as this hoes against food hygiene regulations .
The toilets
what I can only describe as gross smelly dirty filthy and down right disgusting
overall avoid at all costs its a total rip off !!

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank lotsyflynn
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Exactly what you expect, reasonable food, very friendly service and ok cost. Bit noisy but overall good experience.

Visited April 2014
Burnley, United Kingdom
“very expensive, small potions”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

we visited on new years eve! not very busy, because of the prices, 25 euros each.
small pizza bites size pieces. small potions, soft drinks unlimited only, hot drinks extra !!
not much choice, in every dept. cheese or veg pizza. pasta and salads.
not worth 25 euros each !!!!
prices were put up due to time of year !! bewared.

• Visited December 2013