“Brilliant for big kids!”

Walt Disney Studios Park
Disneyland Paris Multi-Day Ticket
US$123.11*
Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with Entrance Tickets
More attraction details
Owner description: A new addition to Disneyland Paris that celebrates cinema.
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My partner took me to Disneyland for my 25th birthday- a Disney fanatic to the core my main mission was to meet and greet with my favourite characters! Upon entering we immediately saw Minnie and Pluto out in Toon Studios, so autograph book and camera in hand, we only queued around 10 to meet both of them. Over two days spent just in this park, we went on to meet Mary Poppins and Bert, Snow White, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Ratatouille, Aladdin, Jasmine, Mulan, Cruella DeVil and the main man Mickey! The majority of characters are out in the Courtyard and don't have a queuing system like at Toon Studios. People just crowd round and most of the time the character can see who has been waiting and calls them forward. Obviously some pushy French parents and equally rude children try to push in but just make sure they are told to wait their turn.

Aside from the meet and greets, this park also had all the shows. I didn't really rate the "Cinemagic" show, but my boyfriend really enjoyed it. I didn't find it "Disney" at all and it was quite long. I much preferred "Animagique", really good and much more Disneyfied! The Disney Junior Live show was funny as me and my boyfriend were sat amongst the 4 year olds clapping along, even though its aimed at pre-schoolers I still enjoyed it- the bubbles and streamers effects were great! We agreed our favourite show was Stitch Live! Interactive, really funny, and so clever!! To my surprise I really enjoyed the car stunt show too, a must for Lightning McQueen fans!

This was also the place for the best thrill rides!! Aerosmith's Rock N Rollercoaster was definitely our favourite, but I did lose my hat on it! Tower of Terror and Crush's Coaster also are must do's!! Toy Story Playland was where we found the longest queues in our visits to both parks. A good 40 minute wait for the parachutes and 30 minutes for Slinky (which wasn't worth the wait for adults.) RC Racer was for the bigger kids, and like with the majority of rides in the Studios, we practically walked straight onto it with hardly any queue at all.

The Tram Tour was brilliant, although a lengthy wait, it was well worth it. The special effects were amazing and you really felt part of the action!! My only disappointment in the park was the Armageddon attraction. Long, boring, in French with no English spoken, a few blasts of smoke and fire basically!

The only parade in this park was the Stars and Cars parade, quite short but don't miss it! Nowhere near as busy as the parades in Disneyland Park and you can really get up close for a wave or high five!!

Absolutely loved it- no major queues, great shows, plenty of characters, brilliant rides!

Write a ReviewReviews (13,521)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

On the second day of our Disney trip, my friend and I chose to come here.
I wish we had gotten here earlier as the queues were quite long when we got in.

As soon as we entered I spotted Mickey & Minnie in toon studios, with Buzz Lightyear next to them that was our first hour gone and 3 more autographs for my book.
We headed for Toy Story Playland where the most child friendly rides are, the parachute drop and Slinky dog were fun but I didn't like the RC Racer ride... The queue was too long and ride to short for me.
Next we headed back to see if the queue for Crush's coaster had gone down, it hadn't so after going on the cars ride we headed over to the backlot where we had great fun meeting Mary Poppins and some Disney villains(Gaston was very funny), all the princesses had huge queues so we left them out. The stunt show was spectacular(though it may be frightening for younger children) and the Rock 'n' Roller coaster was great fun, we got on twice with no queue as the stunt show was on at the time.
After a lovely meal at Restaurant des Stars(a must for Ratatouille fans) we headed to Stitch Live but unfortunately we missed the English show so ended up in the French one but still it quite entertaining(even if we didn't understand it all). Finally we went to the Tower of Terror, which I wish we had gone on it sooner as it was fantastic, (the bellhops are wonderfully creepy) we went twice in a row as the park was about to close and they were letting the last few guests onto the rides.

The Cast members were very polite, even when trying to get rid of stragglers like us.
The attention to detail in both parks is wonderful.

When I go again I will definitely head for Crush's Coaster first and pay more attention to the show times...and go on Tower of Terror more.

All in all a great day out.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The Good; There's not so much to do at the Studio's but what is there is worthwhile.
The areosmith roller coaster, crush and The Tower of Terror are fun for grown ups and The Toy Story land is great for kids, really nicely done with some great rides.
Usually not as crowded, even on a Saturday.

The bad; Same trouble with food as the main park in that there is nothing healthy available (my husband can't eat any fat or oil so this is a massive problem for us). Food is also pretty expensive.
The queues for Crush make it almost impossible to go on, especially as there's no fast pass option.
Needs updating as most of the attractions are still based on movies that were out about 10 years ago (Armageddon being one of the main attractions).
Also was very disappointed with Disney Junior Live. Firstly it's puppets not people in character as you'd expect from a "live show" and also the kids all have to sit on the floor so they can't see anything.
There is very little reference to ANY of the Disney Junior characters in either park, so if you have little ones obsessed with Sofia the 1st or Jake they will be disappointed so set expectations early.

1  Thank MonkeysMum1
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We visited Walt Disney Studios Park 3 days as part of our 3 night visit to Disneyland Paris.

Really enjoyd Walt Disney Studios for the photo opportunities with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Dispappointed to see that Daisy Duck "doesn't exist" in DLP except in the Disney Junior Stage show!!! No Daisy merhcanise at all?!

My 3 year old loved Slinky and the Flying Carpets, I enjoyed the Tower of Terror and The Aerosmith Rock 'n' Rollercoaster.

The live shows were great too, the Disney Junior Live Stage show was a bit hit. The Stitch Live! show was a disappointment after going to a similar one in Florida that was much better.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Try the Tower of Terror, it was brilliant! This is generally the quieter park of the two and the coasters are actually better. The new Toy story area is really nice but could be bigger and the shows have something for everyone