Ways to Experience Walt Disney Studios Park
from US$449.45
from US$147.17
from US$140.97
16,478 results
All reviews stunt show tower of terror ratatouille crush's coaster studio tour toy story land rc racer slinky dog tram tour behind the scenes stitch live parachute drop studios park special effects flying carpets fast pass all ages
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Its was AMAZING. The rides really good, queues weren't really long, The crepe I ate was good for theme park standard.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Nice parks. Yet 2 days is not enough. You need at least 3/4 days to do all the rides and attractions. Lots of rides were closed down. We went on a weekend. Queues were very very very very long. Rides were very very very short. It would be nice to restrict the amount of people going in. I’m sure it’s a health and safety issues re overcrowding. My son loved it. Which was the main point. We waited till 8pm to see the fireworks. But only found out much later it didn’t start till 10pm. My 5 year old son who was looking forward to it all day he fell asleep in our arms at 9pm. So we went home. It would be nice if they could tell people or put signs up or the staff could inform us. Even putting up a hand written note somewhere would be helpful. I found the staff very rude. Gave me wrong directions several times. They work there and don’t have a clue.
Cost us over £25 for a fish burger / chips and some chicken nuggets / chips. Food was terrible. Big queues to buy the food. They must be the richest company in the world. I must buy shares in them. Not enough water points.

Queues up for over an hour to see mickey magic show. It lasted for about 25 mins. Was good. But note you spend majority of your time in queues. I wasn’t going to dirks nearly £300 for fast passes as my son wouldn’t have been able to go on any of the rides.
Specially seeing that we nearly spent £600 for 2 days for the 2 parks just for entry tickets. For 3 people.

Best to do one park one day and studios next day when time is short as studios is a bit smaller. But don’t understand why you can’t go into both parks for one same price. A bit of a scam if you asked me.

My son loved the Buffalo Bill Wild West show. But then again £70 per person ain’t cheap.

They had races over the weekend in the park. A bit stupid while the park was open. As had to keep queuing just to cross the roads all the time. Very annoying. Why can’t they close the park if they want to hold a race through the park. Also they didn’t advertise that on the website when I bought tickets otherwise I wouldn’t have gone last weekend.

All in all. Make sure you can afford it before you go or get a bank loan out first.

Will go back but need to save up again which will take me 10 years.

I had been to Disney land in LA some years ago. Which is Much better.

1  Thank cat7638
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Have been here so many times, and absolutely love it. Favourite ride is tower of terror,Amazing .was queues but depending on time of year you go these can vary. Loved the stunt show well worth going to see.amazing place ,we never get too much of disney.

2  Thank lynndi56
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Only spent half a day here as there wasn’t enough to do for a whole day. We had the advantage of early entry and were able to do the Ratatouille ride a couple of times first thing.
Mickey and the Magician show is a must see and queues build early.
As with the main park there were a few ride closures. We were looking forward to the backlot tour but unfortunately it also closed due to a breakdown just as we boarded.
I wouldn’t recommend this park by itself but if you can get a combined ticket to visit both parks then there are a few things worth seeing.

3  Thank Loops371
Reviewed 23 September 2019

We spent 2 days at Disney but only about half a day in this park. It was the perfect way to do it. Loved every minute of our trip and the rides and information in the studio park was incredible