We were only staying for 1 night prior to flying out of Paris after 2 weeks around France but 1 night was more than enough. Room and all communal areas clean and spacious and to be honest I don't expect alot from an airport hotel but distance from the actual airport was a lot further than I expected for the price and location of hotel was less than salubrious. Added to that were the armies of ants in the restaurant at breakfast. When we advised staff they shrugged shoulders and we had to ask to move ourselves rather than them offer. Quality of breakfast, with or without ants, poor.
Pool area large but needed some maintenance and cleaning.
Definately would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from all the airport hustle, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport offers a subtle combination between the quietness of its green space and Roissy CDG convenience. Located in the greenest setting of the airport, only 10 min from the terminals - RER/TGV train station, 20 min from Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition center and 40 min from Paris city centre, the hotel will seduce thanks to its numerous advantages. Thanks to its woody and warm atmosphere, our hotel is the perfect location for hosting all types of events or transit stays. Our assets: - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel - Private courtesy shuttle to the airport - 240 cozy, spacious and soundproofed guestrooms with 12 junior suites and 73 superior rooms - A wide variety of meeting facilities with an extensive exhibition area: 19 multi-purpose meeting rooms spread over more than 1000m² with natural daylight for most of them, accommodating up to 300 people and 200 people for a wedding - Terrace surrounded by our garden to enjoy sunny days - Wellness center with a swimming pool and sauna, opened on the park - Pool table and table tennis at disposal - Private car park with 200 spaces With a quintessentially Parisian atmosphere, the Terminal R extends an a la carte brasserie-style dining inspired from traditional French cuisine. Gather at Le Cockpit bar, where you can pair an expertly prepared cocktail or your favorite drink with a light snack. The restaurant's Super Breakfast Buffet helps you start the day right and in case of early departure prior to 6am; a Grab & Run with cereal bars, fruit, mineral water and hot drinks is served in the lobby for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Le Mesnil Amelot Radisson
- Radisson Le Mesnil-Amelot