“Good hotel convenient to the CDG Airport”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Nanaimo, Canada
“Good hotel convenient to the CDG Airport”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I used this hotel for the night before returning to Canada. Easy to drop off our rental car and use the shuttle back to the hotel and then shuttle back the next morning. Good pool/gym/spa facilities and excellent staff service. Airport pricey but reasonable value. Hotel starting to look like it is showing signs of wear but still very nice. Excellent bar and food service. Extremely quiet. Customer service upgraded us when the cooling system in our regular priced room did not work. Wifi will be charged a costly fee after a short period of time. IMHO this should be standard in this day and age.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you to having chosen the RadissonBlu Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport and to share your feedback.

We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and can assure you that we always do our utmost to satisfy our clients.

I am happy to read that you enjoy our Swimming pool and Sauna.

I am very glad to read that all services and staff contributed to your satisfaction.
Your appreciation has been passed on to our employees.

We always offer to our guest the best service, your satisfaction is our main focus.
The entire team thank you again and we are waiting to welcome you again with pleasure.

Guest Relation Agent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I am currently staying here for two nights for a work trip.

The first thing I would say to anyone considering staying here for a business trip, who feels Internet connectivity is essential ... Do not stay here. I am on my second night, wifi only works in half of my room, and even then only in certain points. It is slow and frustrating. Additionally they misspelt my name so logging in to the wifi was a nightmare.

The restaurant is okay, evening meal there is plenty of selection and the team are knowledgable. I feel that the food is overpriced, seemingly because you are too far out to go elsewhere. However a couple of vegetarian options which is good. Breakfast however- scrambled eggs and sautéed potatoes ... Both of which taste like school dinners. Breakfast is included in my room rate, but with prices of €20 I wouldn't have tried again otherwise.

Reception are bar staff are friendly and seem to want to help.

Overall not terrible, but reminded me more of a premier inn or travel lodge over a Radisson, particularly when compared to the Radisson in Bloomsbury London. Out dated, overpriced and not for anyone on business.

• Stayed May 2014
Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the RadissonBlu Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, and for taking the time to give your opinion on our hotel.
Regarding your Internet connections we have 3 options:
• One to 20euros including movies
• One to 15euros only for Internet
• Wifi connection.
Of course, when the connection is not working very well we will be happy to assist you and offer you one of these package.
Nevertheless, I am glad to read that our entire team was friendly and we are always here to help our guest.
It is a pleasure for us to assist you.
For your future visit, we will be attentive regarding your Internet Connection to be sure that it will be working properly.
Thanks again to stay with us and I hope to have an other opportunity to welcome you.

chennai
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Radisson Blu for two nights in May. The buffet spread was very good but the waiters were unfriendly and unhelpful. The rooms were not cleaned properly as well. The hotel is near the airport and far from the city. Only advantage is the free shuttle to the airport from where you can catch the metro to the city.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.

Your comment will be read by the Food & Beverage manager so that can never happen again.
It is true that we are a little bit far from the city but the faster way will be the bus who takes only 30 minutes maximum to be at Opera so directly in the heart of Paris.

Once again, I would like to thank you to stay with us and we will be more than glad to welcome you again for your next visit.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 May 2014

You know what to expect from a hotel of this kind, a large international hotel experience. You get a very large room, comfortable, all the usual four or five star features, but you could be any where. This hotel is no longer new, but it is still good quality, though my shower fitting needed some maintenance. Dinner was good as was breakfast. The service was good. The shuttle to and from the airport was convenient. The hotel is about fifteen minutes from the airport. There are other hotels at the airport accessible directly from the free train that takes passengers between the terminals that may be more convenient if you wish to avoid using a hotel shuttle.

Room Tip: Probably all very similar.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Customer,

Thank you to take the time to share your experience.

It is with pleasure that I am reading that you appreciated your time with us.

It will be a real pleasure to welcome you again, maybe you will have the opportunity to have dinner on the terrace.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Warm Regards,
omaha, nebraska
Reviewed 13 May 2014

In need of a spot close to airport for departure the next morning, we chose Radisson Blu. Arriving in the evening, it seemed like a good choice until we checked in. We went through the normal procedures and headed to our room quite tired. Upon getting to the room, we put our card into the reader and nothing happened. The door remained locked. After trying numerous times with both of the cards, my wife went back to reception and explained the problem. They issued two new cards and my wife returned to the room and we tried again with both cards and in every imaginable way but door remained locked. I then took the cards back to reception and explained that the door doesn't function. the person at the desk asked if I knew how to use the card and pretty much was explaining like I had never traveled. She then took two new cards and accompanied me back to the room. Of course, when she tried, no, the door did not open. She tried numerous times and then finally admitted that the door was broke. We then had to drag our luggage back to reception so we could be issued a new room. Long story short, we were tired and this added another half hour to forty minutes to the ordeal. The room itself was adequate although the windows do not open for fresh air and the air conditioning doesn't cool the room down. We also decided to have breakfast at the hotel (big mistake), for twenty euro each, we got the chance to sue the buffet along with a hundred others who had manners of pigs. My wife was actually shoved out of line by a group of Asians from some bus Tour. All we wanted was a nice simple breakfast and for that amount of money, quite a ripoff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport hotel, and for taking the time to give your opinion.

I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We use our guest’s comments to continuously improve our product and services. It is through these comments that we can take the necessary actions.

I really sorry to read that you have bad a experience, first by encountering a problem with lock and to suffer the bad behavior of the others customers during the breakfast.

Thank you again for your feedback as this is our best resource for rectifying any unsatisfactory experiences, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with outstanding service.

Géraldine POLDASSE
Assistant Front Office Manager

Travellers are raving about these Le Mesnil-Amelot hotels

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

First off, the staff were really friendly. We found ourselves needing an emergency clinic for our very sick 4 year old. The staff located a place and had us an appointment with 10 minutes. They even drew us a map to the doctors office which was located in another town.

The shuttle to and from the airport were efficient and we had no issues.

However, the cleanliness of the room was so disappointing. The mold in the bathroom cannot be safe for one's help.

We didn't eat any meals there so I can't attest to the food.

We'd stay here again if we needed a place near the airport...but perhaps ask for a cleaner room.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for having chosen the RadissonBlu Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel , we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your previous stay with us.

First of all, I hope that your children feels better.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed shuttle and our staff.

It is a deep regret to read that you did not appreciated your room, your comment will be share to our Housekeeping Manager .

For your next stay, you can contact me and then I will be determine for a room with bath room renovated and nice view on the Airport.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your visit and we hope to welcome you again .

guest_relation@hotels-res.com
Chennai, India
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Shower taps are probably the most unfriendly that I have seen and both days I stayed I got only luke warm water. The shuttle service fella messed up big time by not waiting at the airport leaving me and my friend stranded for 50 mins at 11 pm! Manager did not even offer an apology for this and said I will have to call the GM on Monday and gave me his card!! When pressured he offered to speak to the driver and let me know next morning what happended - unfortunately that did not happen either! Room was ok and so was the bed, so no compaints on that one. 20 Euro breakfast is not worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We always do our best to satisfy our guests and we are sure you will look upon this matter as an isolated one; that is not indicative of the high standards of service our hotels are known to offer.

I would like to sincerely apologize regarding the waiting for our last shuttle, we can imagine how frustrating you must have been being welcomed such way.

As i contacting you by email earlier send me an email if you would like to discuss further with me then i will transfer to my General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Le Mesnil-Amelot
Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Aeroport
Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Aer...
#1 of 5 in Le Mesnil-Amelot
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,581 reviews
Hotel Oceania Paris Roissy Aeroport CDG
Hotel Oceania Paris Roissy Aerop...
#2 of 5 in Le Mesnil-Amelot
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#2 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,803 reviews
Campanile Roissy - Le Mesnil Amelot
Campanile Roissy - Le Mesnil Ame...
#3 of 5 in Le Mesnil-Amelot

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? Share your experiences!