“Best place gourmet place Vejle ”
Review of Restaurant Merlot

Restaurant Merlot
Ranked #27 of 121 Restaurants in Vejle
Price range: US$21 - US$44
Cuisines: French, Danish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Vejle, Denmark
“Best place gourmet place Vejle ”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few time and every time is fantastic. Dinner and wine is simply perfect. I think that you get value for the money and the personnel is very friendly and competent. Try it, you won't regret it.

Moscow
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Best place to have a quality dinner in the City. The Owner is so charismatic! We are going back!!! Decor is 90s french with a warm home vibe

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Trapeeze
Vejle, Denmark
“Such a bad experience”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor and I got so disappointed that I will never go back to this place. The amount of food on the plate is ridiculous for the price. I wouldn't like it even if it was a cheap menu. I became sick after eating the lobster soup. My boyfriend didn't like any of the things we chose either. The decoration probably was fancy a couple of decades ago. Now it's just old and showing little taste. The staff was the best thing. Really welcoming and nice. I would think about it twice if I was you.

• Visited February 2013
Helsinki
“Fantastic vegan 5 course dinner!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

OMG, this restaurant really is the best!
Service was friendly and professional - even when I reguested a change to eat vegan dinner when all my colleagues ordered from the meny, it was not a problem. The atmosphere is really warm and beatiful and then the food - just marvelous! I can't recommend this restaurant enough! Really worth visiting if you are driving through Denmark.

Vegan / vegetarian friendly even though the meny is fish and meat - just ask and they will serve you tasty food! :)

PS. This place is a really good wine restaurant as well.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank MissMartti
Taunton, United Kingdom
“One of the BEST!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Merlot is one of the best restuarants I have ever been to which is why one of my Danish friends had his 40th birthday there. Its a great restuarant for an intimate meal or business lunch. The wine list is wonderful and they are always keen to advise. Try the coffee its an event in itself. One seen never forgotten.

Visited October 2012