“Good pizza after a long day in Legoland”
Review of Daccapo

Daccapo
Ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in Vejle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: +4575857885
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Good pizza and a very friendly staff. Perfectly decent price on food and nice facilities. Can be recommended.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We visit this italian restaurant time to time for a dinner. The food is great, and even though it's not on the menu, you can ask for a fully vegetarian pasta dish with different vegetables (and, as I love it, with a lot of garlic). The staff is very friendly and helpfull.
The half opened restaurant kitchen space produce sometimes too much smoke, going to the restaurant space, but no problem, just ask the staff to open the door or open the window. There is never a problem.
Otherwise nothing bad to say - we can highly recommend Daccapo. Just be sure to order a table - it can be quit busy.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Super lovely restaurant! Been there sooooo many times.
I could just eat there pasta all day long. The favorite is tortellini with creamsauce, ham and mushroom!
Also the pizza's are great, thin buttom and really tasty.
The owner is so nice, and is ALWAYS smiling :-)

You have to try it.

1  Thank LizaGH
Reviewed 19 December 2012

this is really nothing to go for. I was very disaapointed, pizza was bad, pasta dishes only mediocre. Not really what one would expect.

1  Thank newcode111
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Stumbled on this place on Friday night with my work colleague. He had the fixed price menu and I had pizza. Both of us were impressed with the food quality, the service and the restaurant in general. Everything was freshly cooked and well presented. Even the price (by Danish standards) was pretty reasonable! So impressed in fact we went back on Saturday night as well. This time I opted for a pasta dish while my friend went 'pizza'. Again a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Thankyou Daccapo for making us welcome!