A very nice hotel with modern interior. The rooms aren't big but they feel classy and fresh. Very nice to be an airport hotel but there's of course nothing to do nearby unless you want to walk to the airport terminal :)
That's actually one good thing; there's only a few minutes walk to the terminal so you won't spend any useless time in a taxi or shuttle as you do at many other airport hotels.
There's a quite good gym if you're up for some workout. The breakfast wasn't actually that impressive but you can find a standard selection of food.
It's a very quiet hotel and I actually didn't hear a noise in my room during the stay, although my room was facing the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is located at the airport. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the airport to the hotel through a covered walkway. This hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities and contemporary design with a Finnish twist. Enjoy your stay in the fresh, comfortable guest rooms with large soundproofed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport Hotel Vantaa
- Hilton Helsinki Vantaa Airport
- Helsinki Hilton