My family spent 3 nights at Hilton Hotel - Helsinki Vantaa Airport. Excellent location for us, as our flight arrival and departure was at midnight. The hotel is well connected by a sheltered pathway to the Terminals (both T1 and T2). Signboard from airport terminal to the hotel is clear and well understood - no issue at all for us arriving after midnight. Finnair bus takes us to Helsinki city (Railway station) every 20mins (at T2 platform 10). Really convenient - for only over Euro6. Vantaa is only about 30mins from Helsinki city. (The only issue we had is with the Vantaa airport management - they did not provide any trolleys at the baggage collection area. We had to drag 4 big luggage bags plus 3 hand carry bags with 2 young kids all the way to the hotel). Breakfast buffett spread was good. The hotel staff were all helpful and spoke good English. I must especially thank Tero for his extraordinary prompt customer service in helping me to switch to another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is located at the airport. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the airport to the hotel through a covered walkway. This hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities and contemporary design with a Finnish twist. Enjoy your stay in the fresh, comfortable guest rooms with large soundproofed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport Hotel Vantaa
- Hilton Helsinki Vantaa Airport
- Helsinki Hilton