Hotel Neptun Haugesund
US$132
Stord Hotel(Leirvik)
US$204
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed at the BW Neptun from 25-30 jan 2013, I booked this trip as a birthday present for my partner. The hotel is in a good location in Haugesund only a couple of minutes walk into the centre and down to the harbour. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable but what really makes it is the staff and in particular Herman.
Herman really went out of his way to offer us advice about where to go and visit and made recomendations, we hired a car for 2 days and he even lent us maps and books and recommended routes for us so that we really got the most out of our trip.
The hotel has free WIFI access and it also has a big selection of DVD's which you can rent for free.
The hotel is close to the harbour where there a selection of good restaurants, in particular the Big Horn Steak House is a must if you enjoy a good steak or burger!
I work for a large independent travel company and I have been lucky enough to stay in many luxurious hotels but I can honestly say that the service we recieved from Herman beat anything I have ever experienced before.
If you are looking for a good, clean, comfortable hotel to sleep with excellent customer service then I would highly recommend this hotel.
I would also recommend that if you are staying for more than a couple of days that you hire a car so that you can really make the most of your trip, we travelled up to Langfoss to see the waterfall and drove round the Fjords.
Overall a brilliant holiday!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Simple, cheap and average.
You get what you pay for.

Plus for the large rooms. Warm too, even if it was cold outside.
Friendly staff.
only serving breakfast, but plenty of resterants close by.
All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 23 October 2012

A great room size and perfect for business purposes. Very helpful staff on the front desk. Breakfast was also of great quality. Only down sides were the parking (paid street parking around the corner) and our rooms were a bit of a hike up and down stairs and corridors.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Slymeister
Reviewed 20 August 2012

What can I say this hotel is a gem in the shopping boulevard of Haugesund. Found this place clean and ideal size double room with a friendly staff whos been so accomodating to our need and enquiries esp the the night duty staff named German . I would like to thank him for being so helpful in any ways from preparing our early plentiful breakfast ( sorry not able to enjoy all of it because its a lot to choose from) and getting our timetable sorted in visiting Bergen. Above all he give us more information about exloring the nice places of Haugesund. Well done you ! I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I found hair in the food, the sheets smelled like....well not going ot say anything. But the word "cheap" comes to mind.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business