“Near Airport, Modern, Well-appointed”

Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Gardermoen
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Near Airport, Modern, Well-appointed”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

You can walk out of this modern hotel and follow a glassed in walk-way directly into the airport - all mostly on one level. Very convenient when leaving from airport the following morning. The staff are perfectly courteous and trained like a luxury hotel in their manner.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Hans F, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Kirk,

thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience from your stay with us - we highly appreciate your great feedback! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our employees. Positive reviews like your helps the team staying motivated and delivering our 'Yes I can' philosophy.

We hope that we can accommodate you again in the future!

Hans - Social Media & Marketing Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Jose, California
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I actually stayed here in July 2012 during a big Scandanavian trip I was doing. I preferred to stay here vice going into Oslo due to having an early flight when I departed and was going to have to take the train into Oslo no matter what I did to sight see. Location to terminal is really.. really nice. An easy walk, covered in case of rain/snow. I am a pilot and an aviation buff so being able to watch the planes on the ramp as I walked over was also quite cool. Hotel is near Gardermoen but I never noticed any aircraft noise, hotel did seem very sound proof. Check-in was quite easy and staff friendly. My rate was good, I was able to book a government rate due to my line of work so for me the rate was competitive. My only gripe was I found the food to be VERY $$$.. However, this IS Norway.. I was expecting Iceland and Switzerland to be the more $$$ areas of my trip.. Either way the room service was good and the food very good. No complaints. They of course have a flight monitor board so when I was checkingout could check my SAS flight to Copenhagen was on time. Also, the free internet is nice. If you stay here for sight seeing like I did getting into the city via the train was a breeze. It is a quick walk back to the terminal then the train into Oslo. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Hans F, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Andrew,

thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience from your stay with us - we highly appreciate your great feedback! We are pleased to hear about all the positive elements that you have highlighted about our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to us!

With best regards,
europe
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel this spring for an airport business meeting, and the overall impression was that this hotel is grossly overpriced for the quality experienced. Reception service was poor.
The room was cold, but quiet. I was glad to have two duvets in the room so cold use both, I tried to adjust the temp, but not fast enough for a midwinter cold spell. I couldn´t access the internet and was too tired after late evening flight to go all the way back to reception to enquire how to get access, as the table phone did not work, (was available but uplugged and no plug available to replug after searching the walls), neither did I have a number for reception on the phone (instructions were not written on the room card I was given, and I was told that it was simple to work it out). (I am used to travel and using internet service in hotels). There was no leaflet, brochure or any information on the table in my room. I had a mobile phone with me. This hotel is close to the airport, you can walk to the hotel, and this is an advantage for an airport meeting. Perhaps another experience may be different.

Room Tip: ask in advance for those amenities that you require.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hans F, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear guest,

thank you for reaching out on Tripadvisor and giving us this useful feedback.

Your feedback is very important to us and I am therefore concerned to read that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.
I will make sure that your feedback is shared internally to make corrective actions where required. We will take your feedback into consideration and try to improve on some of the points mentioned.

We hope that we can accommodate you again. Welcome back to us.

Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 27 May 2014

the hotel has a very good location when arriving or leaving Gardermoen airport.
The check-in is very quick and friendly.
the breakfast buffet was very good.
Clean room, nice bed and quiet at night time.

Dear Irene,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us.
I am excited to read to that you are fond of our rooms, the breakfast and the hotels location.

We hope to see you here again!

With best regards,
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Perfect location if you have an early flight and need a place to stay overnight. You can walk all the way to check-in counter, and most of the path has a roof in case of bad weather. The restaurant served excellent food at reasonable prices.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Hans F, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Linda,

thank you very much for the great feedback from your recent stay with us. We are excited to read that you were satisfied with your stay at Park Inn Oslo Airport.

We hope that we'll be able to welcome you back to us in the future!
Kind regards,
Tromsø, Troms, Norway
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Choosed this hotel because our flight to Oslo arrived very late. It was easy to find. The rooms have good size and nice modern design, but the design armchair was not very comfy, thoug it was nice to look at. Arriving late at night we were not happy to find only one set of towels in the bathroom. It was too late to complain as we did not want to risk 'wake up' later in the night. The breakfast was plentifull with lot of choises

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Liisa Maarit,

thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience from your stay with us - we highly appreciate your feedback! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, the guest room and the breakfast selection. We are sorry for the inconvenience with only one towel provided. I have passed this message onto our housekeeping department.

We hope that we can accommodate you again in the future!

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Perfect location if you want to be close to the airport. Walking distance from airport terminal. Clean and quiet rooms. Good breakfast and nice, serviceminded staff. The gym is small, but when I visited there were no other people there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Hans F, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Airport, Gardermoen Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Bjoern,

thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience from your stay with us - we highly appreciate your great feedback! We are pleased to hear about all the positive elements that you have highlighted about our hotel, such as our guestrooms, the breakfast buffet and our service minded staff.
Positive reviews like yours helps the team staying motivated and delivering our 'Yes I can' philosophy!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to us.