“Great Food great value great place to meet andWe eat.”
Review of Borneo Bistro Ltd

Borneo Bistro Ltd
Ranked #9 of 439 Restaurants in Sunderland
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten there about half a dozen times and we love it.The food is first class and they have a really good menu.We have always been made very welcome and we look forward to visiting the place at least once a month.We would gladly recommend it to every one.

1  Thank raymond v
There are newer reviews for Borneo Bistro Ltd

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Food is absolutely gorgeous and my favourite is Malaysian Beef, ideal to phone order in and pick up just before closing to have for Dinner parties :)

2  Thank Claire D
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Me and my daughter love the breakfast you get the full Monty and tea and toast,and you can swap items everything is cooked lovely and to order so no rubber eggs.would recommend this place to any one brilliant.

1  Thank cinders4043
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Borneo food is simply wonderful! This was the second time we have had the food from there and it was just as delicious as the first time even though it had travelled from Sunderland to Cheshire! The beef rendang is my absolute favourite I've never tasted anything like it! Can't wait for the next one!

1  Thank dine-con
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Got recommended by a friend to come here and I wish I tried it sooner, great value for money as I got a quick take out and the food was lovely, Malaysian beef was so good!! Definitely recommend to anyone

1  Thank Campbell890