“The best local food in this area for the longest of times.”
Review of Borneo Bistro Ltd

Borneo Bistro Ltd
Ranked #13 of 444 Restaurants in Sunderland
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I have stoped using other establishments for curry type food.We have had the borne experience for parties as well as our own nights in. Keep up the good work Borne Bistro. To finish I would like to offer Kevin and all his staff a round of applause and best wishes for the future. Keep going from strength to strength.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Now I understand why Borneo Bistro is number 1 on TripAdvisor in Sunderland! Great stop for a no fuss good value and quick family takeout.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Visited last weekend and sat in the cafe. Got to say the food was delicious, I had goat curry and beef rendang with noodles, so tasty! Got chatting to the owner who was really friendly. Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank Katiebell83
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited for the first time this month, had been wishing to visit for a few months given the reviews on here. Got home with our food and found we'd been given someone elses which wasn't a good start when you've got to drive back there and everyone else's is getting cold. Quite good value for money I guess so on our second visit we got smaller portions but would like to see some seafood and vegetarian dishes too much chicken for me personally. Will likely be back but no great rush.

2  Thank hayley1980
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Well what can i say....
The decor is naff ...
But the service and food amazing !
I wish you would refurbish !
This would be top class
I am now bading my review on food and service with a smile .

2  Thank Angela M