Borneo Bistro Ltd
Ranked #13 of 444 Restaurants in Sunderland
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

It's just a greasy Asian meal in a carton, really do not understand what all the fuss is about! Went the first time and was totally underwhelmed so tried again last month and it was even worse! The service is useless unless you go loads and the owner takes to you! Queue is always massive and full of hungover people!! Even as hangover food I can think of better places to go!

10  Thank lauren2492

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Without a doubt the most addictive food I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. Myself and my partner now visit as often as we can and I have not tried anything that hasn't been anything other than outstanding. The owner - Kev is a really lovely bloke who goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. It's great to see somewhere in Sunderland do so well, with people queuing out of the door at times and it is entirely well deserved due to the high standard of customer service combined with the quality of the food available.

2  Thank DLara1977
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We use this place to get takeaways when we are on site. Loads of blokes and good food, great choice and huge portions. Love it

1  Thank TheTalisker9
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my colleagues had heard how great this place was so thought we would try it ourselves... We were not disappointed! Absolutely gorgeous and brilliant value for money!!! Will be back soon!

1  Thank Jools-bay1
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I have stoped using other establishments for curry type food.We have had the borne experience for parties as well as our own nights in. Keep up the good work Borne Bistro. To finish I would like to offer Kevin and all his staff a round of applause and best wishes for the future. Keep going from strength to strength.