Roker View Guest House
US$92
  • Pool
Premier Inn Sunderland North West Hotel(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
US$58
Roker Hotel, BW Premier Collection(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
Travelodge Sunderland High Street West(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
    Hilton Garden Inn Sunderland(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
    US$71
    Priceline
    Premier Inn Sunderland City Centre(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
    US$76
    PremierInn.com
    • Restaurant
    Travelodge
    Premier Inn Sunderland A19/A1231 Hotel(Sunderland)(Great Value!)
    US$85
    US$77
    PremierInn.com
    • Restaurant
    Seaham Hall(Seaham)
    US$465
    All reviewsstayed heregreat english breakfastcooked perfectlyroker beachfull englishlarge flat screen tvfour poster bedbus stopstreet parkingchoice of cerealslovely ladyminute walknext morningtop floora great staycooked breakfastgreat value for money
    Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have stayed here twice and I had a very comfortable stay both times. The rooms are nice and the en-suite bathrooms are well kept and of a decent size. The owner is great, he serves an excellent breakfast and is very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Stefanie V
    Reviewed 4 February 2014

I was very satisfied, very understanding and very friendly owner, speed of action, simply helpfulness and correctness. A pleasant environment for relaxation. Very good guest house.
    I can only recommend it :-)

• Stayed: January 2014
    1  Thank Martina B
    Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have stayed here over several weeks while working locally and have found the rooms to be clean, warm and comfortable. The owner, Tony, is very helpful and provides an excellent full English breakfast, which makes a great start to the day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Paul G
    Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here to visit family & was very impressed..the owner was friendly, I had a very comfortable stay in a very good sized room & the roker view is highly recommended! Delicious full english breakfast! I would definitely stay again if i have to return to Sunderland.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
    Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here one night on the 9th of November for Sunderland Remembrance Weekend. I my self was a participant in the weekends events. After checking most of the local hotels for available rooms we had found most were fully booked up,emailed the Roker Guest house and recieved a swift reply to my enquiry for room availability. I then contacted them by telephone and booked a twin room. Arrived at the guest house late saturday afternoon and was pleaasntly suprised by the friendly welcome we were given by Tony the manager. After we checked in we were taken to our room. A very nice room indeed, very clean and great beds. The room was ensuite which was even better, bedding was crisp and fresh and clean. Shower was realy good with plenty of hot water. Later on the evening we left the guest house to go to the concert I was participating in at Seaburn. Returned to the guest house and had the best nights sleep in ages. Woke up the next morning and went down for breakfast. breakfast consisted of cereal, Maramalade on toast, fresh orange juice, realy good coffee and then a full english cooked breakfast with good portions. Again the breakfast area was well presented and very clean with good attention to the smallest of detail. We checked out pretty early as I had to be in the city centre for the Remembrance Parade. If you are planning on staying in Sunderland for business trip or just staying for pleasure and looking for a nice place to stay then I would book this Guest House.

Pipe Major Swainston.