“Why have we not heard more of this restaurant”
Review of Paradise Garden - CLOSED

Paradise Garden
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2011

From service to quality of food, everything about our visit was excellent, I really enjoyred my birthday meal. We have passed this resaurant on many occasions, but this was our first vist; it will not be our last.

1  Thank mal084

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Took my five-year-old for her first Chinese restaurant experience. We have been going here for years. The welcome is always efficient and warm and without doubt a wonderful experience.
Go for the banquet for a sample of the quality they provide. Special mention to the Capital Ribs which I could eat any time...
We will be returning!

1  Thank Visionist
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Always fantastic food and a great seafood selection, really friendly atmosphere and reasonably priced. a firm favourite with me and my family

2  Thank kazaraki
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Fantastic food, traditionally served. Good value for money. Helpful and not pushy staff. Look forward to going back.

1  Thank Justinjam
Reviewed 18 October 2009

paradise gardens has got to be by far the best restauraunt in sunderland.i have been here many times and enjoy the food every single time i go.i recommend this place to everyone you will not be dissapointed!!

1  Thank gemmab19