“Best Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Postcode: SR1 3PE
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I like everything about this restaurant and have become a regular, the service is good, the meals are cooked perfectly to your liking and the staff are very friendly and the cost is very reasonable.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

never again will i venture into this crap place got order wrong was tasteless and staff were rude when i complained i felt intimadated and was forced to settle my bill and leave

1  Thank david j
Reviewed 17 December 2013

we visited midnight moon on Saturday 14/12/2013 . we had a very enjoyable meal which was rather spoilt by the lack of meat on the plate , I think I found about 3 small pieces of chicken.

otherwise a pleasant night .

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We popped in for a Sunday Evening cheapie but instead decided on a single dish each plus pickles, popadoms and rice. Service was friendly and swift and the food tasted ok but the bill came to almost £30 (although this included 2 bottles of Cobra and a coke). Nice decor mind you ...

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I can't agree with previous reviews, I found this place expensive. About £9.00 for a chefs dish. Which was of average quality. The drinks were expensive also. Service was attentive although they got the order wrong. It will be sometime before I return.

1  Thank Alan R