“Lovely”
Review of Gabriels - CLOSED

Gabriels
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
sunderland
“Lovely”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Good staff. Nice hot tasty food. Attentive. Cozy atmosphere. Would certainly go back and recommend it.

Templepatrick, United Kingdom
“Hasn't changed”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I last ate hear 12years ago and the decor hasn't changed one bit! It was quite homely, but could probably do with a refresh. The food was nice enough and reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2014
North Shields, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homely restaurant”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had a really excellent meal in this very pleasant family run restaurant. Prices were very reasonable and staff lovely

• Visited April 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“A good choice”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

A nice small place that was packed on our visit sat night 8th Feb . I would have happily given 5 stars but for the table I rang and booked a table for 4 at eight then I rang to confirm time number of people etc we got there in good time 15 mins early the place was full but a table was being vacated excellent I thought just right we stood by the bar [the only place with a space to stand. The table was set just as another party walked in and were shown straight to the table !!! they were followed by another party who were shown to a table before us after arriving after us, The waiter apologised and we got our seats half an hour late. The food is very good and no one could complain about the portions they are generous and tasty. The visit was for a birthday and one of our party is pregnant so standing at a bar would not be my first choice. The food made up for the wait and we enjoyed the visit I asked for a grapper drink the bottle was almost empty so I was given the drink for free as I said I would have given 5 stars except for the table shame. But I think that we will be back again.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank PeterFli
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great Cuisine & Affordable Prices !”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Visited recently for the first time in ages. Good selection of first class food, served by efficient, pleasant staff. The wine prices were reasonable and the ambience was very comfortable indeed.

Well worth a visit !