“breakfast”
Review of Juniper's Pantry - CLOSED

Juniper's Pantry
Cuisines: Delicatessen, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Juniper's at The Cavalier brings you the very best in home-made quality food, using locally sourced produce and providing something a little different in the way of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had a lovely big breky here. Choice of how you want your eggs cooked. Very compact, but with a nice ambience.

There are newer reviews for Juniper's Pantry

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here on Mother's Day. It was our first time, and we didn't realise you could bring your own wine. Our server Alan was so nice and offered to go the the local shop to get us a bottle! We had the 3 courses for £16, and the food was lovely. I would definitely recommend this place to others, and am looking forward to returning. Thanks again Alan for going the extra mile, you made my day!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The food was delicious. At first glance small portions but any more would have been too much. The dishes were beautifully cooked and tasted even better. Lovely touch with free hors d'oeuvres. My husband chose the duck which he declared 'smashing' .... Praise indeed. My choice was the bream, cooked to perfection. Highly recommend both dishes. The couple at the next table ordered the beef (for 2 but could easily have served 4), they certainly tucked in and said it was 'very tasty'. The service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. I love that you can bring your own wine....can't usually afford a good red or champagne in most restaurants. Would we return. Most definitely!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Best meal we've had in Sunderland. My husband & I went on Saturday night supper club, he'd never been but I have been on several occasions & every time I can only describe as perfection. The new menu is again fantastic. My husbands beef on the bone was to dye for, he said it's the best he's tasted. Oh & we can both recommend the cheesecake dessert, it is heaven!

Lovely atmosphere, brilliant service, top quality food, hidden local gem & will be back very very soon.

Thursday we will be in to buy some sausage rolls & rabbit pie. You have to try this place.

And I'll be at nectar your newcastle restaurant next Saturday (first time there)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

After trying the supper club for a number of times previously, we booked a table of 11 for a 40th Birthday Meal and we were not disappointed. The food was absolutely heavenly, the atmosphere was very homely and the service was sublime. A large number of our friends had not been before, and were blown away by the diverse and thoroughly tasty menu - I think a lot of them will be returning. I personally had the cured beef starter and the steak for main - pure heaven. Only downside is that we will have to go again very soon as the Supper Club Menu has just changed, and I'm salivating already at the new Summer Menu!!! See you again very soon Junipers !! It's also very hard to not walk away with a bag full of their tasty specialist pies when you leave !!