“Superb Supper Club”
Review of Juniper's Pantry - CLOSED

Juniper's Pantry
Cuisines: Gastropub, British, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Juniper's at The Cavalier brings you the very best in home-made quality food, using locally sourced produce and providing something a little different in the way of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
“Superb Supper Club”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were given a gift voucher for Junipers for Xmas so we decided to try the supper club menu last night. What can I say? Food was excellent (we had three courses for £25) and the portions were just the right size.
The staff were lovely - especially our waitress (I think her name was Sarah) who was extremely helpful.
I would recommend this little gem of a restaurant to anyone that hadn't tried it yet and my next visit will be to try one of their Sunday lunches which I hear are excellent too!

1 Thank pinksam8591

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Nine Course Taster Menu”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Wow! Amazing food as always, coupled with staff that will do anything to help. What more could a family ask for? Taster menu was a real treat, so glad Sunderland has got Junipers Pantry!

• Visited May 2014
“Very friendly restaurant”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We visited junipers pantry, after a friend recommended it, we were not let down, the staff went beyond the normal service you get from a restaurant , very welcoming and friendly, nothing was a trouble to the lady who took our order and delivered our food, my husband and I both had a cooked breakfast I was very pleased that I could have poached egg with mine, the food was outstanding and plenty of it, leaving us very full and satisfied . we noticed they did a supper club so we will revisit .
I would highly recommend anyone to go along and try this restaurant you will not be disappointed
Regards linda & Ian

Visited May 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, fabulous service.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Met David whilst doing one of his fine dining courses at Juniper's which was brilliant and fun! It was our anniversary yesterday and after a long day at work neither of us were up to going out and I didn't want to cook.....a cheeky phone call to Juniper's and 20 minutes later I picked up a delicious 'take away' dinner a deux' ! Rib of beef which was so tender it fell apart, perfectly cooked veg and the best beef gravy. Followed by a lovely, light white chocolate and rosehip cheesecake with berry compote. It really made our anniversary special and so relaxed. All we added was the wine! Juniper's Panty is well worth a visit to eat out for any occasion or a visit to their deli counter. Take a bottle of vino with you for a lovely relaxed meal from an inspired menu.

• Visited April 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Theres Simply Nothing They Produce That is Mediocre”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Junipers Pantry produces the best food in Sunderland by a mile and that is no exaggeration.
I have had the fathers day hamper which actually made my fathers day a better experience, the breakfast hamper delivered to my door which was unbelievable everything tastes exquisite and looks better than that. I did the coast to coast bike ride and my wife bought me a picnic hamper which I needed and everything in that hamper was so good I was genuinely disappointed when I finished it. And my personal favourite is their scotch egg. This is no tasteless dry supermarket finger food. This is a hand sized hand crafted piece of heaven. On the sweet side of life the hand crafted chocolates they produce are nothing short of perfection. So in short I have since it opened frequented Junipers Pantry so many times I cannot count and every visit has never disappointed their food just seems to get better the longer they trade. If you are in Sunderland you need to visit Junipers Pantry because if you don't you are missing out on one of the best attractions in Sunderland

• Visited April 2014