“Karting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karting North East

Karting North East
Ranked #3 of 20 Fun & Games in Sunderland
More attraction details
Owner description: Karting North East has been providing activity experiences and corporate entertainment for many years and can boast a highly experienced team. Not only do we provide you with the best go karting experience, but we also provide you with other fun packed activities.We have off road driving experiences that are suitable for the whole family, a brand new paintball arena, competitive archery and tomahawk games and the fastest corporate rage rally buggies in the business. Whether you are a full time adrenaline junkie, arranging an unforgettable stag do or simply looking for a fun-packed day that will provide you with memories to last a life time, we have it covered.
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Karting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Both the adult and junior kart hired by my 10 year old son and I steered and handled well. Very friendly staff. Just the two of us were out on the 850m circuit at 9am for 30 minutes. Crisp dry fresh air, fantastic. I left with my ego intact as the junior karts are a little slower than the adults. He did a lap in 59.4 secs, I managed 52.456 (cold tyres, too many pies, and not really trying etc...). Great place.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Special day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Many thanks to the team at KNE for their friendly, efficient and welcoming service. All 13 of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience and can't wait to return in the not too distant future.

1 Thank Ken A
Hexham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Fun !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

A well run Karting centre taking health and safety seriously. Enthusiastic and helpful staff. We recently tried the new off road experience in ex army land rover and was great fun with a very helpful instructor. Will definitely keep going back. You get a comprehensive print out of your karting track performance .

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I loved it when I came here! The track was great! Just not enough time! We only got around 10 minutes! Would most certainly go again! More time and more to do while off the karts is my only suggestions!

Visited August 2013
Wolverhampton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Over too quickly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Booked the Rage buggies for 4 friends, looked like something different and a bit more challenging. It didn't disappoint, very fast, bumpy and muddy. Instructors were great, serious on the H&S briefing but also good for a laugh too. The buggies were mental, every bit as good as we had hoped for. My only gripe was that it was a touch expensive, a couple of extra laps would have made it better value for money. All over in 15 mins so I felt that £50 should warrant a longer experience. Overall a great experience that really puts a smile on your face but should have been a bit longer or cheaper.