“Canny little place”
Review of Liberty Brown

Liberty Brown
Reserve with OpenTable
Liberty Brown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 433 Restaurants in Sunderland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The award winning As You Like It team present, Liberty Brown, Pizza House, Bar & Grill.At Liberty Brown we're famous for...Award winning, healthy homemade food with no nasty bitsComfy chairs that look a bit lived inSunday dinners with extra Yorkshire puddings lovin' kids, cos they're just like adults only a bit smaller.Proper organic beer, it's cloudy and brewed by monksHomemade bread, just because of the smellProper chips, minus the newspaper100% organic kids menu, definitely no turkey twizzlers.Kids having a full 30 mins with Santa Friendly staff because a smile costs nothingTasty local produce, cos that's how it should beSo that's why we're bringing Liberty Brown to Sunderland.We hope you like it.
“Canny little place”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I use this place for two reasons. One-for a few drinks with co-workers after work. Two-for a few drinks on my own after work. It used to be part of the Old Orleans chain then Bourbon st. Now Liberty Browns and it's spot on for my uses. Descent happy hour with a heads n tails coin game and a half decent atmosphere for a bar in a business pk. Have not tried the food but it looks ok.

VenueManager, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brown, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Liberty Browns.

Im pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Have a good weekend.

Sunderland, UK
“A frequent visitor”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We quite often to go liberty browns for drinks and food whether it be with friends or just me and partner.

We love the potato skins and garlic breads.

The prawn linguine is delicious. Nice and spicy.

Staff are always helpful and prompt with service.

Cocktails are delicious!

Parking is ample and it is easy to find.

VenueManager, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brown, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Liberty Browns. Here at Apartment Group we value each and every one of our customer’s comment’s and do our utmost to provide you with a perfect experience every time.

I'm pleased to hear that you always enjoy your dining experience here, and I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the manager and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Have a great weekend.

South Shields, United Kingdom
“Nice Food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My parter and I visited early evening on Saturday. We were offered a very very small table on arrival, which I declined and requested a larger table as once we had two plates on the table - we would have struggled to have anything else on it!

We were left to browse the menu, which was dirty and sticky. And when the waitress came to take our order she was holding another tables dirty plates, which didn't seam right to me.

Drinks were served quickly, but my pet hate of cocktails being filled with ice really took over to the point that the table was soaking wet due to the ice melting down the glass. Not sure how they can justify almost £5 for a drink that mainly concists of ice.

I have to say the food was lovely and the pizza dough on the starter was amazing. Overall I liked the atmosphere but felt it was a little over priced, probably would not return.

• Visited July 2014
VenueManager, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brown, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Good afternoon

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Liberty Brown. Here at Apartment Group we value each and every one of our customer’s comment’s and do our utmost to provide you with a perfect experience every time.

From your review it looks like there were a few things we should have done differently and I would like to sincerely apologise that. We are a company with great expectations and are always striving to succeed for our customer, because of this we take our customer feedback very seriously and will be looking into this with immediate effect to ensure it does not happen again.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Jo
“Lovely service and amazzing food”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have jst ate at libertly browns and had a exellent experience, food drinks were to dye for very fresh, and exceptional service. Will defo be back very soon.

Dear Amanda

Many thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your recent visit to Liberty Browns.

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience here, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Watch your bill for extra items!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very noisey, staff were slow, food average quality and expensive. Watch for extra items on your bill. OK my fault - I thought the small bowl of burnt chips came with my meal and there was not idnication they didn't - later then checking the bill noticed and extra 3.50 for the chips!!!

Visited July 2014
Good morning

I hope all is well with you?

We always appreciate our customer’s valid comments and they will be taken on board with immediate effect. If you have time please email me on info@apartment-group.com with any further comments you have regarding your experience with us or anything else I can help to provide you with.

Have a good day.