“INCREDIBLE”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Had to take couple of hours off work to take my partner there to celebrate the birth of our son. By the time we got there was 9.55 pm on friday the 27th of january. We walked in but at the door a young asian girl stopped us and said that they stopped serve food and they were closing even if on the opening times on the door was stating open until 10.30......Obviusly that ruined our night that we anxiously waited for a long time because by the time we finished asking for an explanation it was already past ten o'clock and the other restaurants around were closed so we end up at home with a take away ....... VERY DISAPPOINTING

Reviewed 30 January 2012

i really dont understand Julie, thirteen of us went on friday night and every one of us thought the place to be outstanding with excellent and very very large selection of well prepared cooked food, there is a choice of indian chinese japanese etc. we have already arranged to go again with our insignificant others (loved ones). great night out. would definately reccomend.

2  Thank fortypounds
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Don't be fooled by the emptiness of Dozo as that is the bar. The restaurant is on the top floor and it is lovely. My partner and I went for lunch and the selection of food was immense (and this is just the lunch, they have even more on for the night). I read the previous review and they are being harsh, very harsh in fact. This company is relatively new and probably will have teething problems so do give it a try. For me the staff couldn't be any more friendly and I actually felt they hovered to much over the food to replace it. There was never an empty tray left so the previous reviewer must have went at a bad or busy time. I will definitely be going back when I'm home from University.

3  Thank Lovespace
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Staff very ignorant; little selection. Empty food cotainers, take ages to refill, don't waste your time or money

2  Thank juliewall1